Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Account with rank and some skins maybe

Discussion on CS:GO Account with rank and some skins maybe within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Account with rank and some skins maybe

Looking for a CS:GO account, can pay 30€ Neteller.

Just make some offers
Old 10/03/2016, 14:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

msg me if interested
Old 10/03/2016, 16:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just wirte me an msg.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Ranked (any rank) account with skins
11/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Looking to buy a legit ranked account (any rank) with some good skins. Account must be VAC free, trade ban free, overwatch free, and it must come with the original email. I'm willing to spend around $20-30. I will not go first to members who are untrusted, or members who have little to no feedback or bad feedback. Post here or PM me
[Buying] CS:GO Account with skins any rank
02/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I've got 41 euro in paypal and CS:GO Silver Elite account which I can add also Gyazo - 224cb0c07bffae41d00a9f0e5bbecab4.png I'm lookin for any cs:go account which is ranked, not banned and don't has any cooldowns. I would like that account could have skins in inventory like awp redline or somethin. Post ur offers there I will go first if you are trusted enough or we use mm which is free
[WTS] EUW Account [fresh rank, 100 skins and more]
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys , I finished playing this game 1 year ago but never had intentions to sell my account. Now that i am playing CS:GO i decided that i would love to get some new skins and this is the reason i would like to sell my League of legends account. The account has no ranked games this season, around 100 skins from which some are legendary (firefighter tristana, Dr. Mundo, Cho Gath and some more i think), it has limited skins as well that are not purchasable anymore. Seven rune pages and a...
[WTS] EUW Account [fresh rank, 100 skins and more]
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I quit LoL around one year ago but because i was not interested in any other game and invested over 300 euros on the account i decided to keep it. Here it comes the time i am playing a lot of CS:GO and these knifes look so sexy i cant resist so i am selling it. The account - no ranked games played this season, 100 skins (some legendaries like firefighter tristana, cho gath, Mundo and more), as well some rare skins that are unavailable anymore. There are 7 rune pages and a lot of...