Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Medicode CS:GO Hack - MM/FACEIT/CEVO

Discussion on Medicode CS:GO Hack - MM/FACEIT/CEVO within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Medicode CS:GO Hack - MM/FACEIT/CEVO

SALES CLOSED.
I have decided to cap the cheat's userbase at its current 5 users for the following reasons:
- Lack of time to spend on trying to sell it, not worth the effort since I dont need the money.
- Keep the workload of supporting the cheat low.
- Minimize exposure to leaks etc. to make sure the current userbase is safe.

I will reopen this thread if at some point some slots will open up.

glhf

Hi Elitepvpers,

Today I am presenting you Medicode CS:GO hack.

It has been undetected since early March 2016 (6 months) and is currently only being used by me and 1 friend of mine.
Since I could use some extra money I have decided that I'm going to sell 15 slots (that is including me and my friend).

Support:
- MM (VAC3)
- SMAC
- FaceIt*
- CEVO*
Haven't tested on ESEA, but just assume that it is detected on ESEA. Use at own risk!
* Only use aimbot (low fov, low speed and curve = 1) and soundESP on FaceIt and CEVO. I have used the aimbot on both for 6 months now (around 3 games a day) and no detection.

Works on Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 and all the features work in full screen.

Here's a list of features. All listed features are customizable.

Aimbot
- Adjustable aimkey
- Adjustable aimfov
- Adjustable aimspeed
- Bone selection (where the aimbot aims)
- Curve (protection against FaceIt's straight line scanning)
- Visibility check
- RCS

Triggerbot + magnet
- Adjustable triggerkey
- Wait (waits x amount of ms before shooting)
- Magnet (aimlocks to target when holding triggerkey, can be disabled)
- Visibility check

Glow
- Enemy glow
- Team glow
- Visibility check (changes color when model is behind wall)

Miscelaneous
- No flash
- Sound ESP
- Bunnyhop

The hack is HWID locked and you get a personal username and password.
Updates are done automatically. Just keep an eye on the "Last updated" when CS:GO comes out with an update. Usually updates only take me around 30 minutes to complete.

Price: €20,00 Lifetime

Payment and ToS:
1. Payment can only be done via PayPal (F&F)
2. I am in no way liable for any game bans (overwatch) or bans on ESEA or other leagues.
3. I consider the cheat safe enough to use on my main account (with skins etc). But in the unlikely event that you get VAC-banned within 7 days after purchase, I will give you a full refund.
4. If for some reason you are not able to activate and use the hack on your computer and I am not able to fix the issue within a reasonable timeframe, I will deactivate your account and issue a full refund.
5. Lifetime means the amount of time that I am able and willing to support this cheat. Since I actively use this hack myself, this is at least for the next 12 months, but I am allowed to discontinue the cheat at my own discretion at any point in time.
6. You can only request a free HWID change once a year. Every consecutive HWID change requests can be done for a €2,00 fee. Unless you change computers every 6 months this shouldn't be a problem. If you are a LAN player we can discuss the possibility of adding multiple HWID's (E.g. your computer + 1 USB drive), but this is really an exception.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2016, 20:05   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Join date Sep 2016..

Do you offer vouch copies or trials so we can check out if you're legit?
Old 09/06/2016, 20:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbcsgotrading View Post
Join date Sep 2016..

Do you offer vouch copies or trials so we can check out if you're legit?
Yes I'm new here.

I can give you one 24 hour trial if you leave a review afterwards.

I will only do one since I need to add your HWID, create a username and password for you etc.

Add me on Skype
Old 09/06/2016, 20:18   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Added, looking forward to trying this out

Update:
So it took about 30 minutes for him to set it up, but I am using the hack now and so far it's working really well.
I'm still playing around with the config but the aimbot, triggerbot and wallhack all work great.

I will leave a more detailed review after more testing.
Old 09/07/2016, 13:47   #5

Ty.

Bump! Online and selling!
Old 09/07/2016, 16:32   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have tested the hack for about 8 hours now and decided to buy it.
Here's my review:

Aimbot: 9/10
This aimbot is extremely legit, there is no way that this will be spotted in overwatch if you use the standard settings. I have turned on rage aimbot (high fov/low smooth) and it isnt the fastest aimbot I have ever used, but it is very accurate. I have also played 3 games on FaceIt with only the aimbot enabled and I got no reports and no bans, while still topfragging. The only downside of this is the RCS, as it isnt very accurate if you spray more than 10 bullets at an average distance. However with the first 5 bullets it is dead accurate, even if my own aim is way off when I flick to an enemy it still forces a headshot on like the 3rd bullet when I hold the mouse1 button. Bursting with this aimbot works really well.

Triggerbot: 8/10
It isnt that fast and I often miss shots with im flicking with the AWP for example. But after I enabled the magnet feature it hit like 9 percent of the shots as it quickly locks on to the target in the middle of a flick. It happens pretty fast and since the triggerbot kills the enemy as soon as it locks on it doesnt look obvious at all since it stops locking on after the shot is fired. What is also nice is that you can choose to aim at the upper body with the magnet instead of at the head, so you dont get a 90 percent hs rate when you AWP a full match.

Wallhack: 10/10
It just works as you would expect and the chams look very good. Also you can see when an enemy is behind a wall so you can prevent making mistakes like tracing an enemy through the wall.

Bunnyhop: 7/10 can be a bit buggy and it sometimes misses a jump for some reason. But usually it works great if you need to bhop around a corner quickly etc.

Sound ESP: 10/10 is great. It's a great way to find out where enemies are without using a wallhack. You just pre-aim and check corners like you usually do and if theres an enemy near your crosshair you can hear it tick. You can also hear when someone is coming closer to you. Just great for FaceIt and CEVO since most wallhacks can be spotted by them.

Havent tested noflash because I couldnt bother to turn it on. I assume it works though since the rest works as well.

Anyway, would recommend and will be using this a lot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2016, 20:27   #7

Thanks for the feedback.

11/15 slots left!
Old 09/08/2016, 20:50   #8

Bump!

11 slots left!
Old 09/09/2016, 14:57   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good guy.
Old 09/09/2016, 15:05   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicode View Post
What truth you nerd. I refuted your dumb accusations in 1 second by showing you my config, which looked nothing like the one of the retarded person you posted.

You're still free to buy my cheat if you want to attempt leaking it
Let's see how far you would get without me finding out exactly when and how you tried to leak it and locking your HWID out.

If you want to take this challenge then go ahead.

In other words: **** you, pay me. Untill then shut your dumb *** up.

@ Please dont delete these posts, I dont want my thread to be cluttered up with deleted posts. And I want to be able to openly defend myself against this little ****.
Wow.. very abusive words coming from a cheat owner I can see your company going far.
Old 09/09/2016, 15:08   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouched! good cheat worth the purchase.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2016, 16:16   #12

@
Thanks! Glad we had a talk to sort this out, and I'll hit you up if I need any coding advice because you seem to really know your stuff
@
Please remove my quote from your post as I no longer stand by those words since we talked things out.

On topic:
SALES CLOSED. Userbase capped at 5.
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, csgo, hack