Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

♣ BOOSTDELUX ♣ [CS:GO & LoL Boost] |Cheap/Secure/Guarantee|

Discussion on ♣ BOOSTDELUX ♣ [CS:GO & LoL Boost] |Cheap/Secure/Guarantee| within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
♣ BOOSTDELUX ♣ [CS:GO & LoL Boost] |Cheap/Secure/Guarantee|

Tired of being stuck in Silver or Gold Nova? Need to get out of that pesky rank that's been troubling you?
Fear no more. BoostDelux is here to help you!

We're a newly started boosting service that exists exclusively to help you with your rank. We pride ourselves on professionalism and on being able to provide cheaper solutions than our competitors.
Our boosts are being provided by players with professional or similar experience in their respective games. This is done to ensure that you will reach your desired rank in the shortest amount of time.

We currently offer League of Legends boosts (EUW), provided by a former rank 1 and challenger player, and CS:GO boosts provided by a long-time Global Elite and former semi-professional player.

The time period of a boost varies, considering the multiple amounts of ranks in both games, but we strive ourselves on being able to deliver as quickly as possible. By policy we will start your boost as soon as possible, and will always update you when the desired rank has been reached.
Alternatively you can always inquire about the progress and we'll be happy to enclose details concerning the boost.

Our current and only method of boosting is through playing on your account. This is strictly because of the shortened amount of time that it will take us to help you reach your desired rank. Should you be interested in an alternative we are up for negotiation, but know that it is not our prefered method of helping you.

If you are interested in our services we can be reached at email , or at Skype .
Please send us a message with your current and desired rank, and we will get back to you with a prize.

PS. Please note that we only accept PayPal as of this moment.

Vouches in this thread, in case you wonder if we're legit:

Tags
boost csgo lol cheap fast