Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corrupted Belt of the Bloodroot Guard (Dota 2)

Discussion on Corrupted Belt of the Bloodroot Guard (Dota 2) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Corrupted Belt of the Bloodroot Guard (Dota 2)

I'm trading this D2 item for CS:GO skins. Post your offers down below and I will get back to you asap.
The item has 0 ghosts imprisoned.

My priority is more like knife or something but I will surely consider also other skins =)

If you would like to speak over skype feel free to add me, wehaveskillas

For everyone who really tries hard and wants me to "sell" this item for money, sorry I'm only trading it via Steam, no middlemans are required to proceed in this trade because it is simply me giving my item and you giving yours. The trade is supposed to be short and not longer than 10 minutes.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DOTA 2: Corrupted Sleeves of the Ephemeral Haunt
08/13/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell a DOTA 2 Item: Corrupted Sleeves of the Ephemeral Haunt Steam Community Market :: Listings for Corrupted Sleeves of the Ephemeral Haunt My Inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ater0n/inventory/ Make Offers.
Verkaufe Dota 2 Item "Autographed Belt of Fury" | Suche E*Gold/PSC
12/27/2014 - Dota Trading - 3 Replies
Das Item ist im Steam Market ca. 250-280€ Wert. Würde es für 100/150€ verkaufen!
[Selling] +171 BELT +9
07/28/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Helllo. I want sell belt 171 +9 DN SOLD _ -- +171 belt +9 DN {2x 2% critical resistance}{DN - 46 def,1% speed,2% male dmg tolerance ,3% dmg reduction){Brand option--1% critical res,54 ice res,300 max HP} SOLD I am accepting only paypal as gift. Dont pm me if u arnt going 1st.
SUCROSE===GAME GUARD FILE CORRUPTED
08/08/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
ammm....mag tatanong lang po sana aq.. kac kaninag maga nag laro aq ng sf eh gumagana pa ung sucrose... pero ngaung tanghali nag laro aq ayaw na gumana GAME GURAD FILE CORRUPTED naka lagay sinusunod ko nmn ung ga bypass nyo....:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: