Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12 YEARS OF SERVICE - 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN

Discussion on 12 YEARS OF SERVICE - 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12 YEARS OF SERVICE - 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN

12 Years of Service Account - 5 Year Veteran Coin

Price: Price: $11 Or 6 CS:GO Case Keys.
  • 5 Year Veteran When You Buy/Activate CS:GO

FEATURES
  • 12 Years Of Service
  • 5 Year Veteran Coin When You Buy/Activate CS:GO
  • Steam Level 7
  • 8 Games (CS:GO Not Included)

PAYMENT
  • Paypal (by family-friends).
  • I also accept Keys and CSGO Items.

CONTACT
  • Steam:

Sold this account.

New account for sale:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[styL Shop] 12 Years of Service - 5 Year Veteran Coin - 5 STEAM_ID Digits
08/04/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
If you are asking what a 5 Digit is, it is basically a Steam account that was created when the Steam client was released. All of these accounts are since September 12, 2003. With CS: Complete - Proof and example; http://imgur.com/a/o2r0q Without CS: Complete - Proof and example; http://imgur.com/mPAl0fy Prices With CS: Complete: 15€ each Without CS: Complete: 7€ each
[Selling] [styL Shop] 12 Years of Service - 5 Year Veteran Coin - 5 STEAM_ID Digits
07/31/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello and welcome to my shop! I am a new user on ElitePVPers but I have been using and selling accounts on Reddit for a while now. I am a trusted seller and I've sold more than 50 accounts so far. All of these accounts are since September 12, 2003. All of these accounts are extremely rare and they come with the Half-Life: Platinum Package. If you are interested on buying one with CS: Complete I will sell it to you too. All of these have the Original E-mail so you can have full...
[Selling] 12 YEARS OF SERVICE - Price Wanted $11 - 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN
07/09/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
12 Years of Service Account - Stock 5 Price: $11 Or 6 CS:GO Case Keys 5 Year Veteran When You Buy/Activate CS:GO Features 12 Years Of Service 5 Year Veteran Coin When You Buy/Activate CS:GO STEAM LEVEL 7
[Selling] 12 YEARS OF SERVICE - Price Wanted $14 - 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN
06/22/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
12 Years of Service Account - Stock 5 Price: $14 Or 7 CS:GO Case Keys 5 Year Veteran When You Buy/Activate CS:GO Account example steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967031253 Features
[Selling] [CS:GO Account] LEM, 5 Year Veteran Coin, 12 Years!
12/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Accountstatus: Kein VAC-/Overwatch-/Community-Ban E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort problemlos änderbar Alter: 12 Jahre alt Accountinhalte: 5-Jahre-Veteranenmünze Operation Bloodhound Verdienstmünze Verfügbare Spiele: