Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Rank-Boosting & Coaching

Discussion on CS:GO Rank-Boosting & Coaching within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow CS:GO Rank-Boosting & Coaching

Hello folks! I'm offering CS:GO Rank-Boosting and Coaching!

I'm Global Elite for more than two years now and I am still consistently playing on this level. I also got Team-Experience and have been playing in a team with the same lineup for more than one year, where I was teamcaptain and shot-caller. So I'm not just able to play the game properly, I also know what "teamplay" means in detail. I also was coaching teams for almost 6 months and even went on LAN with a lineup I was coaching.

Information:

Normal Boosting:

You have to give me your account-data and the verification code cause of me accessing your account from a new device. It's not possible that you get scammed by me, cause your account won't be able to trade after I logged in due to logging in from another device. Either I'll log in myself, or my mate will and i will play on my smurf, so we can guarantee a fast&save boost. Don't worry, I know him for multiple years also in Real Life. Either he or I will stream if requested!

Pricing:

First 10 promotion games: 20€ (LE/LEM almost guaranteed)

Silver I -> Silver Elite Master: 2€ per rank
Gold Nova I -> Gold Nova Master: 3€ per rank
Master Guardian I -> Distinguished Master Guardian: 4€ per rank
DMG -> LE: 5€
LE -> LEM: 7€
LEM -> SMFC: 10€
SMFC -> GE: 20€ with Prime; 25€ without Prime

One more win to stabilize your rank: 2€

DuoQ-Boost:

Lobby-Boost:

Coaching:

Feedback/Evidence:

Payment:

Paypal (Family and Friends)
PSC

Epvpers: PM or Post of course!

If you add me on Skype and you are not sure if you added the right person:
Ask him to send you a Code via PM on epvpers and to confirm the code afterwards via Skype.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2016, 18:55   #2

Still offering free duoQ Vouches with my DMG Smurf!
Old 07/31/2016, 19:09   #3

Bump it!
Old 08/04/2016, 01:19   #4

Doing my first paid boost atm. duoQ SMFC ->GE

Played 4 Matches, won all of them. Could post screenshots if it's wanted.
Old 08/05/2016, 02:38   #5

We won 11 Matches in a row now. Sadly my customer isn't Global Elite yet, which surely will be the case tomorrow.

I added the links of two screenshots to my first post (Spoiler below "Feedback/Evidence"), where you can see my rank and my match-history.
Old 08/05/2016, 07:15   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can't seem to find you on skype. Can you confirm your skype id?
Old 08/05/2016, 13:55   #7

Accepted you on skype! Sorry that i didn't respond earlier, but I had stuff to do ^^
Old 08/06/2016, 14:14   #8

Currently doing two Boosts which should be finished soon!

Bump!
Old 08/06/2016, 21:41   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

An excellent boosting service. Very professional only lost 1 game (Against cheaters) going from SMFC - GE which took 15 wins. Would highly recommend, very skilled players !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2016, 21:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew6789 View Post
An excellent boosting service. Very professional only lost 1 game (Against cheaters) going from SMFC - GE which took 15 wins. Would highly recommend, very skilled players !
Thanks sir
Old 08/08/2016, 10:07   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Netter Kontakt, unkompliziert und schnell, gerne wieder!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 15:52   #12

Danke für dein Feedback! || Thanks for your feedback!

--------------

Since I have done a few boostings now, I had to increase duoQ prices. It just takes waaaaaaaaay more time to boost when not playing duoQ. It took us (we always played full lobby) 15 wins and 16 matches in total to boost from SMFC to GE via duoQ. I am sorry for that, but the first prices just would be unfair. I lowered most of the normal prices tho!
But I was also able to add fix prices to GE. Remember that there usually is the possibility that I/we stream all of my/our matches whilst boosting, even when we play on GE Level.
Old 08/10/2016, 00:26   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Asked for a small boost out of silver and this guy was very friendly and professional. Lost no games and was very fast with it! He was also willing to do duoq which I really appreciated. Thank you very much!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2016, 23:12   #14

Since I'm back from holidays (of course not VACation ) my coaching and boosting service comes back to life again!
Old 09/06/2016, 01:01   #15

Currently boosting from MGE to LE. Will be done tomorrow I guess.

Bump!

Tags
boost, cheap, cs:go, duoq, rank