Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need 2 CS:GO account nothing matter to me only cheap

Discussion on Need 2 CS:GO account nothing matter to me only cheap within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 248/0/1
Arrow Need 2 CS:GO account nothing matter to me only cheap

I need 2 x CS:GO accounts, don't need anything else on steam. Don't need any skins knives and such, don't care about rank, would prefer Unranked, however will not increase the price for me.

I am not looking to spend anything great on accounts so dont offer me over 15euros for both i will not even look at them.

Dont post shops i will not open them.
Just add me on Skype or PM me with the price of the account and we will make some deal.
Cheaper offer will win.
Trusted sellers perefer.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB 70/70 Account EU (Server and Chars dont matter) CHEAP !
01/08/2016 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
If you have a 70/70 account for sale at a cheap price just Pn me. I dont care about the chars or gear much, kinah and at least a 65 on it are a plus ofc. Also considering anything just below 70/70 like 65/70 etc.
[Buying] Cheap NA Account (Rank/Skins Don't Matter)
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to buy an NA account with a solid champion pool from a REPPED member. Must have a solid feedback count. I don't buy from people with low feedback. Must have: Basic AD/AP runes. Marks: Flat AD/Magic Pen, Arm Seals, MR Glyphs, Flat AD/AP Quints Champions I am most interested in the account having: Leblanc and Nidalee. Accounts with those runes, those 2 champions, as well as a solid champion pool will be prioritized. Post offers. Not looking for an expensive account. This is...
[Buying] Looking for an cheap Account which has mostly all Champs. Div doesnt matter.
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
title. Server EUW. Skin doesnt matter.
[Buying] Want To Buy a Legit LoL account, cheap, league doesn't matter
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Need an account, league doesn't matter, Champions are a plus but lowest cost one i will buy. poke me on Skype, reply or PM me. Needs to be EUW and original reg mail