Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Roulette/Coinflip Gambling Site

Discussion on Roulette/Coinflip Gambling Site within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Roulette/Coinflip Gambling Site

Welcome To My Thread EPVP Community!
Looking to sell my CSGO Roulette/Coinflip Website!
Whats On The Site?
-Roulette
-Coinflips
-Can add more minigames like jackpot or blackjack if wanted (for additional charge)
-Deposit system of inventory (Example: )
-Withdraw market (Example: )
-Chat
-Admin Panel
-How many users online
-Ban/kick/timeout users
-Refferal system
-/Send coins in chat function
-Enable/disable sounds to the site sounds

Whats Included?
-Gambling Site
-Files to the gambling site aswell (incase needed)
-Domain (Csgodirty.com)
-Graphic Work (If you want to change the name/domain)
-5 Steam bots (Escrow Ready - Mobile Authenticated ready for the site)
-Anything else you are wondering or would be curious if it was included please inform me!

Live Preview of site?
The site right now is stuff active and being paid for, therefore you will be able to check out a live version of the site and even use the entire site to test things out
Link: CsgoDirty.com(Must login via steam top right corner to see full site!)
Pictures:

Contact Information:
Steam:
If you're interested, contact via Skype or steam for more information or to purchase!