Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Acc with trade ban [B] Skins

Discussion on [S] Acc with trade ban [B] Skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 74
[S] Acc with trade ban [B] Skins

#Topic
Old 05/19/2016, 17:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 196/0/4
Hab einen Account da mit Tradebann und Knife, pn für weiteres.
Old 05/20/2016, 14:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hätte auch einen anzubieten, kein knife aber dafür ansonsten gute skins und ein schickes steam profil

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Wanna Trade Global Elite account for 20$ skins [CHEAP fast trade & secure]
11/20/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my GE account for the price of 20$ in skins ~ UPDATE: Steam Level 3 79 wins 300 hours VAC/OW clean market available
[Selling] [EUNE] Diamond 5 account, 110 skins, all champions, 100 icons - or trade CS:GO skins
09/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has been created in March 2011, I am the one and only owner of it since then, no one else logged into it and it has never been banned or received any penalty, therefore I own every season reward. The account is currently Diamond V with a positive-good MMR, Platinum II last season, Gold 1 in season 3 and 2. I own every single champion, including Tahm Kench (this being the last one released), all of the 20 rune pages, completely filled with different runes and 20 mastery pages...
[Selling] WTS/TRADE - D1 account with 115 skins(PAX JAX/SIVIR & RIOT SKINS & Really rare skins)
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
This account is pretty big. Division is Diamond1. The account region is EUNE,but i guess if you want an account like this,you can transfer him to whatever region you want. I created it in season 3. The amount of champions: 100 I got skins you cant get them anymore like PAX Jax,PAX Sivir,all RIOT skins and more.Check below. Ill post some photos with everything you need : Skins & Champions & Runes. http://i.epvpimg.com/sZRpf.jpg http://epvpimg.com/Xqlwd
[Selling] [EUNE]Diamond V (+border) 97 Champs/95 Skins/9 Rune Pages (or trade->CS:GO skins)
05/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling for psc. add me on skype:konosoo.I don't go first.if u want mm service u pay for it. Or trade for cs:go skins. Prefer AWP asiimov+karambit/butterfly knife for infos add me.has a lot of rare skins and i am the original owner.