Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Installation CSGO Jackpot Website [10€]

Discussion on Installation CSGO Jackpot Website [10€] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Installation CSGO Jackpot Website [10€]

Looking for someone willing to do a setup for a CSGO jackpot on my VPS. The fact that the website is leaked or not, is not important.
Working with Escrow Bot
Not going first unless its uber-trusted user
Feel free to add me on skype:
magicwhistle21
For 10€ PaysafeCard/Skins
Old 05/15/2016, 19:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
i can do it : added
Closed Thread

« Keys | buying keys »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO Jackpot Website + Bot
02/11/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, i am selling here a CSGOJackpot Site. I wont help you by the setup!!! ►Steambot included! ►Database included! ►The Website on the Screenshots ►3 Themes ►I translated most of the website into English but some stuff is still in some other languages but the most is English!
[Selling] CSGO Jackpot like website (SCRIPT)
05/10/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling a fully working csgo jackpot script and bot setup. The script has been tested and is 100% operational. The HTML for the website is very easy to edit and you can upload your own Logo and text. I have setup a test Jackpot site if you want to view the script in action message me and i will send you a link. Whats Included Jackpot Script Bot Setup Tutorial Database setup Desktop Authentication
[Selling] CSGO JACKPOT BOT + WEBSITE + DB
11/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
http://hot4skins.net/sell.png I΄m selling a full working csgo jackpot bot with perfectly working website and database. it΄s tested and erros are fixed by myself in javascript (nodejs). Database is mysql. I will help by setup the bot (very easy). Pricing by bitskins (like csgojackpot.com) pre-configured bot and database. Feel free to send me a price you think.
[Selling] CSGO Jackpot Website + Bot (VPS+user)
08/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
i am selling here a CSGOJackpot Site. ►Steambot included! +user+VPS WORK..!! ►Database included! ►domain +host+VPS-(Optional) ►A website in English Website address http://csrunbets.com/