Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGODouble Coins für 50€

Discussion on CSGODouble Coins für 50€ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 148/0/3
Gelöscht

Gelöscht
Old 05/08/2016, 14:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 193
The Black Market: 200/0/1
biete dir 72,5 K an falls du mit PSC, Skrill oder e*Gold zahlen kannst melde dich.
Old 05/10/2016, 13:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuukiee View Post
Hi,

Kann nur per Überweisung und Paypal zahlen.
Ich gehe nicht first.
Warum denn nur Bank/Paypal?
Wenn das Geld doch auf der Bank ist, könntest das doch easy abbuchen & dann mit anderen Zahlungsmethoden bezahlen?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGODouble Auto-Betting Bot Script -- Trade for CSGODouble Coins and/or CSGO Skins/Ke
04/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
Hello all I have with the help of my friend made a very easy to use bot for CSGODouble along with a file to show how to safe bet with it. I would be willing to show any purchaser how it works, and also anyone interested me using it live. I am selling it for $10 USD or $10 worth of keys/coins/skins. If you are highly-repped I have no problem going first also would possibly give a couple out for free for Vouches only to high-repped. Please contact me on here due to trading rules and to...
Selling CSGODouble Coins 70cent=1000 Coins
03/25/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys i have 114k Coins on csgodouble left that i would want to sell. Im taking PayPal Im not giving first! If you want we can take a middleman.
[Selling] CSGODOUBLE COINS!!! [5 MILLION COINS IN STOCK] [PAYPAL AND BTC]
03/25/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 13 Replies
Whatsup guys, got a lot of these coins in and i want to sell most of it,taking PayPal and Bitcoin. Each 1000 coins represent one dollar, im selling a dollar of coins for 0.5 which means basically 1000/0.5$. Hit me up here or over at skype: amentjenaa
[Selling] CSGODouble Coins 1€ = 1300 Coins
02/12/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hi ich möchte eine paar CSGODouble Coins verkaufen. für 1300 Coins möchte ich 1,00€. Bezahlmethode: PayPal/Banktransfer
[Selling] 93.000 CSGODouble Coins for 64€(1€:1450 Coins)
02/09/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell fast those coins because I need exactly 64€ :) Skype : bbbashy Payment : Paypal