Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO and STEAM ACCOUNT SALE CHEAP !!!

Discussion on CSGO and STEAM ACCOUNT SALE CHEAP !!! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up CSGO and STEAM ACCOUNT SALE CHEAP !!!

hi everyone

I'm selling my all CSGO and steam accounts

#

Steam level: 20
Balance: 0.89$

Games:

I Accept Paypal
Price: you can offer me
++++++++

Steam level: 18 - GOOD for Dota 2
GAmes:

Price: 23-25 euro

+++++++++++

Price: 15 euro
-----------------

Feel free to add me on skype or offer me in pm
I trade with a middle man.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] For Sale: CSGO Account-Level 3 Ready for Comp+£10 Steam Wallet
01/01/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a CSGO Account which has been ranked up to Level 3 Ready for Comp. Furthermore I have put £10 of Steam Wallet money as an addition this was so the account can add friends.. I'm looking for £15 so about 20 Euros. 9 Keys for CS will do Payment can be done via Paypal or Steam(If you want to trade) Contact on skype: nizzykhataniar Drop a message I'll get back asap Any comments please go ahead
[Selling] Steam account for sale including CSGO(Global elite) and GTA 5 for 100$
10/19/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Steam account for sale including CSGO (Global Elite rank with 8$ skins) and GTA 5 for 100$ or in exchange of any CSGO knife worth of 100$. Steam Account: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014839290/ CSGO rank: Global elite with 184 wins Hours played: 473 hrs
Steam account for sale (csgo, cods, hotline miami and more)
07/04/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my steam account since I'm moving to a new one, it's estimated worth is around 450-500 dollars, it's level 7 and has one ban for mw2 modding screenshots: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot csgo rank is mge and Black Ops 2 has most of swaggy dlcs and camos if you care I'm open for offers but I'm willing to settle on sth around 80 bucks
[Selling] CHEAP Steam Account with 70games, CSGO etc. CHEAP
06/10/2015 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
I want to sell my Steam Account. ~ 69 Games (Alot of new and actual games) ~ Market Access ~ CSGO with 120 Wins and MGE ~ 9 Years old with 5 year coin. I'm looking for any offers(PP,PSC,Skins). Just send me a offer in pm or post it here. I'm going first to trusted people, I will not go first to people with low +TBMs. Greetings, germanmtlp
[Selling] CSGO Unranked steam account ! on sale
06/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Unranked CSGO account ! 5 wins , 9 losess , ! i give all info of account ! paysafecard or wallet ! skype : agneiskalol