Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zaddy's CSGODOUBLE BOT/SCRIPT, UPDATED

Discussion on Zaddy's CSGODOUBLE BOT/SCRIPT, UPDATED within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zaddy's CSGODOUBLE BOT/SCRIPT, UPDATED

I'm selling Zaddy's bot/script to csgodouble. It has anti-rainow, anti-train, has a feature which make statistics about your highest loss streak, how many bets it did, how many did it won and how many did it lose, it has also a feature of going back to Initial Bet Amount if it lost 'x' times.

steam group of bot:

screenshot with running bot:

I can make more screenshots or show you on skype how it works if you want, when you buy I'm sending you mail with BOT + INSTRUCTION.

Price: 2 keys or 5k coins on csgodouble // IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEND ME A PM

Tags
counter strike, cs go, csgo, csgodouble, global offensive

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Zaddy's CSGODOUBLE BOT/SCRIPT, UPDATED
02/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling Zaddy's bot/script to csgodouble. It has anti-rainow, anti-train, has a feature which make statistics about your highest loss streak, how many bets it did, how many did it won and how many did it lose, it has also a feature of going back to Initial Bet Amount if it lost 'x' times. steam group of bot: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Zadbotgroup screenshot with running bot: https://imgur.com/hpX6hES I can make more screenshots or show you on skype how it works if you...
01/27/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling Zaddy's bot/script to csgodouble. It has anti-rainow, anti-train, has a feature which make statistics about your highest loss streak, how many bets it did, how many did it won and how many did it lose, it has also a feature of going back to Initial Bet Amount if it lost 'x' times. steam group of bot: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Zadbotgroup screenshot with running bot: https://imgur.com/hpX6hES I can make more screenshots or show you on skype how it works if you...
01/25/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling bot/script to csgodouble. It has anti-rainow, anti-train, has a feature which make statistics about your highest loss streak, how many bets it did, how many did it won and how many did it lose, it has also a feature of going back to Initial Bet Amount if it lost 'x' times. Price: 2 keys or 5k coins on csgodouble, if you are interested PM ME, I can send you screenshots of bot when its working or I can show it to you on skype.
01/24/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling bot/script to csgodouble. It has anti-rainow, anti-train, has a feature which make statistics about your highest loss streak, how many bets it did, how many did it won and how many did it lose, it has also a feature of going back to Initial Bet Amount if it lost 'x' times. Price: 2 keys or 5k coins on csgodouble
01/23/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling Zaddy's bot/script to csgodouble. It has anti-rainow, anti-train, has a feature which make statistics about your highest loss streak, how many bets it did, how many did it won and how many did it lose, it has also a feature of going back to Initial Bet Amount if it lost 'x' times. Price: 2 keys or 5k coins on csgodouble. PM ME