Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Silver 1 (market enabled)

Discussion on Selling Silver 1 (market enabled) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Silver 1 (market enabled)

selling silver 1 account, market enabled.

will only go first if you have over 100 Positive reviews.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 3 (Market Enabled)
01/07/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Silver 3 account with market enabled. will only go first if you have more then 50 rep
[Selling] Silver Elite (Market Enabled)
11/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
Hey everyone want to sell a Silver Elite Smurf account, private rank 38, 122 wins. make an offer please. Will not being going first unless the buyer has more then 100 positive reviews. Will be willing to use a middleman but will not be paying for it, and it must be a middleman that we both agree on. Here is my steam if you wish the contact me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BaBombaMan/
[Selling] Silver Elite (Market Enabled) and unranked (Market Disabled)
11/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone want to sell a Silver Elite Smurf account, and a unranked account with private rank 3+. make an offer please (Steam Wallet codes or skins only please) Will not being going first unless the buyer has more then 100 positive reviews. Will be willing to use a middleman but will not be paying for it, and it must be a middleman that we both agree on. Here is my steam if you wish the contact me: Steam Community :: BOT Henry
[Selling] CS:GO ACCOUNT LE MARKET ENABLED
08/18/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Selling account with enabled market, rank is LE, 36 hours played. ACC never has been banned. I want skins only.
[Selling] MG2-CSComplete-Market Enabled
06/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Want CSGO Skins / STEAM GIFTS ! OFFER ME ! YOU GO FIRST !