Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Global Account Rank 14

Discussion on CS:GO Global Account Rank 14 within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Global Account Rank 14

Selling an CS:GO Global account, the account has been global before the rank update and still is with games played. It comes with the original E-Mail that was used to create the Steam-Account.

Mostly looking for Skins/Keys & PSC.

Wins: 51
Hours: 110
Screens:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CS:GO Rank Boost ~ get to a higher rank in a few days! [AccShare] ~ by Global Elite
10/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Boost-Service My name is Peter and I have a plenty amount of free time. I started playing Cs with Global Offensive and I've already reached 1,140hrs of play time. http://i.epvpimg.com/9ZmQe.jpg Rank on Main-Account: Global Elite I'm not using any cheats, or other exploits, it's 100% safe. #Winrate: 100% #I have to play on your account, because it's faster and more efficient. #I only accept to boost Steam Guard activated accounts, for your own safety.
Selling my main cs go account ( rank global )
08/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my main cs go account. Wallet balance 4,6€ Rank: global 300 Wins Procedure :- 1) Send me the money first. 2) As i get the money, i will give you the account details. 3) You have to change the e-mail first than password. ( Steam > Settings > Account > Change Contact E-mail Address ) 4) Enjoy.
[Selling] Global Elite Account, 23 rank, 576 hours + more..
08/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Global Elite Account - Rank 8 [25 Euro]
08/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Global Elite smurf account with 75 hours and 32 wins. 25 Euro via Paypal Infos via PM or Skype - guxpingu
[Selling] Steam account(rank global elite)
01/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my CS:GO account with rank Global Elite. More informations after I wake up but c/o for it is 35 euros.