Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Silver 2 Account For CS-GO Keys/Skin(s)

Discussion on Selling Silver 2 Account For CS-GO Keys/Skin(s) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Silver 2 Account For CS-GO Keys/Skin(s)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*Rank-Silver 2

*Level-19

*161 hrs on record

*Price-We discuss because I don't have a current set price

*I will clear the account before moving it on to you: Clearing the friends list, clearing Steam Groups, Deleting Screenshots, Clearing Profile and Comments. So it will be a brand new account with a rank and level

*We can use a middle man but 1 that we both agree on

***Add This account to discuss the account and price***
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling NA REGION ACCOUNT, SILVER IV AND PLAT 5 RARE SKIN
11/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 account on NA region: - SILVER IV - 50 USD, 60 champs 20 skin, DJ SONA Skin link : http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legen…/…/na/6706 9520/skins Plat V - 150 USD, 80 champs 72 skin, including Dragontrainer lulu as well not list in elophant , including rare skin , legendary skin, limited skin such as PAX JAX, RIOT NASUS, SEASON 4 DIAMOND BORDER. http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legen…/…/na/534 07433/skins inbox me or skype : kykhangle email [email protected]
[Selling] selling Silver 2 Account with Urf The Manatee Warwick skin
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SMURF OR A NEW ACCOUNT FOR THE NEW SEASON? I want to sell one of my oldest league of legends accounts. It was on NA until the switch to euw was available, now its on EUW. About the account: It has a very low amount of heros, the reason i'd say its pretty valuable is the skin "Urf the manatee". It has played about 12 ranked games this season so it's still in the early progress. I'll put some Pictures into this thread but if you want more informations pm me on...
[Selling] SELLING SILVER V EUW ACCOUNT (98 champs + 1 LEGEN Skin + 7 skins + 11 rune p. bought.
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
l
[Selling] Selling EU West account , silver 2, want udyr SGU skin for it( 12,5 euro skin)
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as the tittle says, i want udyr newest skin, it cost 1950 rp atm, 3 days more is on sale,i'm willing to trade silver 2 account with details : so its silver 2 with 40is LP's have 3 full run pages/ap/ad/jungle have 45 champions and 5,6 skinns. Screenshots :
Selling Na Account with 1420 elo silver badge, lots of skin/champions/runes!
11/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
sold!