Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading LoL Accounts NA/EUW/EUNE for CS:GO Skins(180 skins 90 skins 60 skins 45skins)

Discussion on Trading LoL Accounts NA/EUW/EUNE for CS:GO Skins(180 skins 90 skins 60 skins 45skins) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading LoL Accounts NA/EUW/EUNE for CS:GO Skins(180 skins 90 skins 60 skins 45skins)

Hello im trading my League accounts for CS:GO Skins,

EUNE: ALL Champions
180 Skins
IP: 11000
RP: 1100
Division: Unranked, s4 gold
Rune Pages: 9, all filled

EU WEST
110 Champions
90 skins
IP: 15300
RP: 3577
Division: Gold 4 59 lp
Rune Pages: 2, AP and AD

NA: All champions except 10
45 skins
IP: 5000
RP: 60
Division Silver 5
Rune Pages: 5, all filled

EUNE: 100 champions
60 skins
IP: 6000
RP: 166
Division Silver 4 65 LP
Rune Pages: 4
If you are interested add me on skype and we will discuss
ONLY SKYPE, DONT POST HERE!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Low Level Skins Accounts [LEGACY, HOLIDAY, RARE SKINS] EUW/EUNE/NA/RU
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello and welcome to my salesthread, I want to sell accounts that are level 1-20 with Skins on them. What are they any good for? - Perfect if you are going to level a smurf and want a nice skin on your main - Leveling and Resell for slight profit - Give your friend who is just beginning a headstart Basic info about the accounts: - All accounts have unverified email - 100% as described
[Selling] Low Level Skins Accounts [LEGACY, HOLIDAY, RARE SKINS] EUW/EUNE
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello and welcome to my salesthread, I want to sell accounts that are level 1-20 with Skins on them. What are they any good for? - Perfect if you are going to level a smurf and want a nice skin on your main - Leveling and Resell for slight profit - Give your friend who is just beginning a headstart Basic info about the accounts: - All accounts have unverified email - 100% as described
Trading LoL Plat V EUNE account with 20 skins for CS:GO skins
10/20/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Account itself is platinum V 75LP, 20skins and 73 champions Skins: GILPLANE's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Champions and runes: Runes and champions - Album on Imgur