Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO RANKED ACCOUNTS

Discussion on CSGO RANKED ACCOUNTS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile CSGO RANKED ACCOUNTS

Welcome to My Shop

Procedure :-

• Once you choose an account for purchase, notify us at our Skype.
• Our staff will address you to send your payments into our account before the account details are provided.
• Once you get access to your account, make sure to check in-game competitive rank.
• Change contact e-mail address (Steam → Settings → Account → Change contact e-mail address).
• Change account password (Steam > Settings > Account > Password).
• Enable Steam Guard Authentication (Steam > Settings > Account > Manage Steam Guard > Enable).
• (Optional) Enable Mobile Authentication for added security.

Terms and Conditions

• Return, refund and cancellation policy: Our policy is not to offer refunds on accounts. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please get in contact with us and we shall consider your invidual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the account will be revoked.
• All accounts listed are 100% legit, clean with no overwatch/VAC. In any case, if there is a problem related to this, our support staff will guide you through recovering it.
In case of any chargebacks from the user, the account access will be revoked legally and the user will be blacklisted from make any further purchases.
• You must ensure that your PayPal/Skrill accounts are verified as no payments will be accepted from unverified accounts.
• Delivery policy: Accounts bought through the website are delivered via Skype (as of now).
Old 12/08/2015, 00:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Counter-Strike Tr…

#moved…