Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanna Trade Global Elite account for 20$ skins [CHEAP fast trade & secure]

Discussion on Wanna Trade Global Elite account for 20$ skins [CHEAP fast trade & secure] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanna Trade Global Elite account for 20$ skins [CHEAP fast trade & secure]

Trading my GE account for the price of 20$ in skins

~

UPDATE: Steam Level 3
79 wins
300 hours
VAC/OW clean
market available

My main account has 1500 hours and 12 years of service, so this is legit ranking up with no cheats used.

~

I have the original email as i am the original owner or it

Steam ID to contact me : cvar_nonstop

I would prefer only skins as my main purpose of them is to be traded on my main account.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
◄ CSGO Boosting by Supreme/Global Players █ Cheap, Fast, Secure & Professional █ DE ►
09/06/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/9PEAb.png Wenn ihr fragen habt PN oder Skype Momentan akzeptieren wir kein Paypal!
[Selling] CS:GO Account FAST CHEAP (GLOBAL ELITE) 100% LEGiT
08/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, Im selling my "smurf" CS:GO Account. With 90 Wins Global Elite. Ähm..if u want more Informations PN me. Price: 20€ Methode: Paypal or PSC
[Selling] TopBoostingAcademy * Selling DRAFT WINS - FAST - CHEAP - SECURE by challenger players
02/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Introduction Hi elitepvpers! We are an experienced solo queue and ranked fives players. Both season three and four we were challenger & masters in solo queue, and Master tier with my team (EUW server). On top of that, we have brought several smurfs, and friends' accounts to Diamond, for the rewards. We main ADC/MID/JUNGLER/TOP, but can play all roles at a high level. Why choose US? We provide low and affordable prices, and we will not take jobs that we are not able to finish. On top of...
[Selling] Selling Referral System 2.0 Fast Cheap Secure
08/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Packages 50 Referrals - 15 eur Grey Warwick Skin Medieval Twitch Skin 1x Rune Page Senior Recruiter Forum Title Recruiter Forum Badge 15000 IP 2975 RP
[Selling] ### Selling Eloboost By Diamond player### FAST,Secure,Cheap
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Eloboost service by diamond player.Fast secure and cheap!!! Fore more info pm me or add me in skype Thunderdome1042 http://i.epvpimg.com/QTGfc.jpg Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = 8€ Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = 8€ Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 = 8€ Bronze 1 to Silver 5 = 12€