Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for Proof

Discussion on Boosting for Proof within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for Proof

Hi all i am Legendary Eagle Master player and i love this game so i want to help others acheve ranks they want so for now i offer boosting only for Proof for others to see i am legit player and i can coach as whell.I pref not doying DuoQ i only like solo you can add me on Steam nick is Anoy or on skype nick is nikola.zokic2 and feel free to ask me what you have in mind.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boosting Accounts in Bronze Division! -Proof! - CHEAP!
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm elo boosting accounts in Bronze Division, and I will get your account to a maximum of Silver II. I'm willing to do it for fairly cheap prices as well. Proof - http://i.imgur.com/nbgiDux.jpg http://i.imgur.com/oi9XSKg.png
[Buying] League Boosting [ Trusted With Proof Only ]
06/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys I would like some League boosting from Silver 3 to Gold 5... Which is not to hard but i havent been playing lately so i'd rather not drop more league's. Since if i make it to gold 5 i cant drop back down to silver atleast! I know i have a negative feedback cause of some retard that told me he wanted pax skin NA and later said EUW and i didnt give him refund since money had been spent Payment will be through RS07 GP ! <-------- Read that boldy please! And like i've Saids...