Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche CSGO Trade BANNED Account

Discussion on Suche CSGO Trade BANNED Account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 110/0/1
Suche CSGO Trade BANNED Account

Suche einen Trade Banned Account (bis 2020 bann Max) der Skins drauf hat mindestens 1 Knife Rang ist mir egal sollte jedoch keine Weiteren Banns haben

Ich biete Paypal oder PSC.
-TBM wird bald entfernt bis dahin falls ihr mir nicht traut gerne mit Middleman
Old 11/12/2015, 02:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
why? i have one
Old 11/12/2015, 11:56   #3

elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 110/0/1
Add you in skype
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Trade banned csgo account with skins! :*
10/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Skypename: PorberlySteams Email: [email protected] Im offering highest 13,50€ PSC + http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611980787257 74 GL & HF! Bump boizz!
[Trading] WoW Account 1 lvl 100 warlock for csgo acc trade banned or not! Idc! :) also selling!
07/31/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to trade my 57 E*Gold + WoW Account with 667 ILVL Price i want: 17.99 EURO CSGO I want: Either good with rank or with many skins! My skypename is Live:mixe3 The acc only has 1 char! I can also offer 57 E*Gold! Goodluck!
[Selling] Steam Account [Trade Banned]! CSGO Items and More! [ORIGINAL EMAIL]
07/23/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i sell my Steam account with the original create email and with Rare Items and Good Games , but the Account have a 10 Year Trade ban but i contacted the Support the reason for the ban is : " A item was scamed and i trade it but i dont scammed it " now i want to sell this account. Games : Call of Duty : Black ops 2 Call of Duty : World at War DayZ Standalone Counter Strike : Global Offensive
[Selling] Steam Account [Trade Banned 10Y] CSGO Items and More! [ORIGINAL EMAIL]
07/23/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell my Steam account with the original create email and with Rare Items and Good Games , but the Account have a 10 Year Trade ban but i contacted the Support the reason for the ban is : " A item was scamed and i trade it but i dont scammed it " now i want to sell this account. Games : Call of Duty : Black ops 2 Call of Duty : World at War DayZ Standalone Counter Strike : Global Offensive
[Selling] Steam Account [Trade Banned] CSGO Items and More!
07/21/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
closed