Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CSGO KEYS(btc/game gold) , Check my inventory !

Discussion on Selling CSGO KEYS(btc/game gold) , Check my inventory ! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
Talking Selling CSGO KEYS(btc/game gold) , Check my inventory !

selling keys 2$ each
1.95$ 50+

only accpet BTC or game gold (RS3/07 /ESO/FIFA16)

inventory :

skype -- live:gaoying0102

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account steam level 13, csgo game, inventory 500$+
09/25/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Okey, first of all hello for you all.. I am selling a steam account level 13, csgo game and inventory 500$+! :mofo: Link of the account: Steam Community :: dev1ce1337 Contact me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/petar.stefanoski.50 ********************************NOTE************* ****************** I want to sell this account for CSGO GIFTS! i want tradable gifts, not restricted or some others. I want to gain rank and sell them later. Please if u have a lot of csgo gifts, comment below...
Selling my quite small ISS Inventory.(CSGO/Dota2 Skins)
08/06/2015 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling the entire inventory! I will go first. Offer me CSGO and Dota2 skins the trade will happen on any map and location you want. Down below are the screenshots of the inventory. I havent made a screenshot of the food section because i nearly got anything in there. Sorry for the bad quality pictures.... I will make new screenshots if asked to. Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rapeisntfun
Selling Steam Accounts with CS:GO only 5$paypal or 2 in-game csgo case keys
07/04/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys, i am selling steam account with csgo u can use this account as smurf if u like or whatever u like. skype name silversazer
[Selling] Selling Unranked CSGO Account with 80€ Inventory
05/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys ! Im selling here my Cs:Go Account which i created a week ago. It has 6 good wins on it (no looses) and it also has an invenotry value of about 80€! I want to give it away for PSC or for an Account with an higher Rank (or 5 year coin and stuff) Price for Buy 60-70€ So if you got a nice account to trade or just PSC just msg me or add me on skype: SkylexYT
[Selling] Selling Entire CSGO Skins Inventory
02/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 34 Replies
sold