Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Account gg Items

Discussion on League of Legends Account gg Items within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 122/0/0
Thumbs up League of Legends Account gg Items

Wollte hier auch nochmal drauf hinweißen das ich meinen League of Legends Account verkaufe und nicht jeder Cs:Go'ler in dem LoL Abteil aktiv ist und somit hier nochmal drauf aufmerksam machen

Angebote für Counter Strike bitte Hier
Old 10/23/2015, 02:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Karambit | Stained?
Old 10/24/2015, 04:36   #3

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 122/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaCeS View Post
Karambit | Stained?
Condition?

Tags
csgo, itemsggaccount, leagueoflegends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] League of Legends Account -> CS:GO items
03/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'd like to trade my League Of Legends account for a knife or CS:GO weapons. The League Of Legends account has 83 champions and 89 skins, the account's league is Platinum V with good MMR (+20-25 per game), it has the mecha ward skin, the mecha icon. I've spent over 2 years on this account, it has a gold border though. IT HAS A THE ORIGINAL E-MAIL Have a good day! shabbyzar's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
[Trading] League of Legends Account -> CS:GO items
03/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'd like to trade my League Of Legends account for a knife or CS:GO weapons. The League Of Legends account has 83 champions and 89 skins, the account's league is Platinum V with good MMR (+20-25 per game), it has the mecha ward skin, the mecha icon. I've spent over 2 years on this account, it has a gold border though. IT HAS A THE ORIGINAL E-MAIL Have a good day! shabbyzar's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
[Trading] League Of legends EUW account for Cs:GO Items
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. I want to trade my old League of Legends account for csgo skins knife or keys. - Season 2 Gold 4, Season 3 Diamond 1, Season 4 Diamond 4. - I am the original owner of account. - Account was never banned and only 1 time chat restricted for a few games. - Account focused on AD Carry role. - Almost all champions except 25. - 46 Champion skins - 16 Rune pages with many different viable runes.
[Trading] League of Legends Account for CS GO items
12/29/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys im willing to trade my league of legends account which is plat 5, has ~35 champions and a really good MMR, for cs go items. Make offers please :)
[Trading] League Of legends account for Cs:GO Items.
12/26/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I want to trade my old League of Legends account for csgo skins knife or keys. - Season 2 Gold 4, Season 3 Diamond 1, Season 4 Diamond 4. - I am the original owner of account. - Account was never banned and only 1 time chat restricted for a few games. - Account focused on AD Carry role. - Almost all champions except 25. - 46 Champion skins - 16 Rune pages with many different viable runes.