Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling very good League of Legends Account for CSGO Skins

Discussion on Selling very good League of Legends Account for CSGO Skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Selling very good League of Legends Account for CSGO Skins

Hello iam selling a League of Legends Account for CSGO Skins

Plat 2 Acc 49LP(very good MMR)
63%+ Winrate
101 Champs
3Runesites
49Skins(Elophant Link on PM)

Just offer me your CSGO Skins
Old 10/23/2015, 02:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
AK-47 Vulcan FN
Old 11/20/2015, 01:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
how much?
unverified or first email?

Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] +++ SELLING REALLY GOOD EUW ACCOUNT +++ LOOKING FOR CSGO SKINS OR PSC +++
07/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey Guys, since i stopped playing League for a bit now and im tired with playing after 4-5 cool years, i decided to sell the Account that i built up in that time. I earned my self a -TBM from a 1-Post-Account that is also banned now and can't get the TBM removed, so you need to accept the following. Rules for Trading: - You go first - If you don't, we trade with a Middleman. - The Middleman will be PreHax - Trading only with the elitepvpers System. - After you bought the Account, it...
[Selling] Selling League of Legends Account [30] - Good skins & Champs - Personal Not cracked
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, Selling my League of Legends EUW account , Its my personal account. This account is not cracked. EMAIL & EVERYTHING REQUIRED/NEEDED FOR THE ACCOUNT WILL BE GIVEN AS SOON YOU PURCHASE. The account has over 71 Skins and almost every champion. Willing to go first - Only trusted members!
Selling my EUW League of legends account for CSGO skins
01/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my EUW League of legends account for CSGO skins , 2k+ wins , gold 2 in 3v3 , over 34k ip ,7+ rune pages , 50+ skins , looking for any csgo skins , add me on steam , sneaky201220 thanks for reading.