Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Supreme | 977 hours | 12 lvl steam | 25 usd

Discussion on WTS Supreme | 977 hours | 12 lvl steam | 25 usd within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Supreme | 977 hours | 12 lvl steam | 25 usd

Hello guys! I want sell my account to my birthday.

- 270 wins MM
- Supreme rank
- Private lvl 23
- Collector of badges(8 rare badges)
- Market usable
- Trade usable
- Overwatch available
- No VAC or Overwatch bans
- There are coins Operation Bloodhound and Operation Vanguard

Price - 25 usd.

Payment method PayPal

I agree to the guarantor at your expense.

My skype - MihailRoshkov

up!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] UNBELIEVABLE STEAM ACCOUNT + CS:GO SUPREME +600 HOURS
10/08/2015 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, today i'm going to sell you an UNBELIEVABLE steam account. Is really this account good? -HELL YEAH BOY, It's level 10, with 25 GAMES, Yes boy you get it, 25 GAMES! Which awesome games will i can play?
[Selling] Steam Account - Games 94 - CS:GO 1k Hours Supreme
09/29/2015 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, i want to sell my steam account, because i want to stop play computer games. Account Information: Steam-Level: 10 1k Hours+ - over 460 mm - games (No more SUPREME due inactive TIME, and some games for fun.) Screens: Steam Games #1 Steam Games #2 (+ Borderlands: The Pre Sequel + Season Pass)
[Selling] Supreme CS:GO STEAM Account 35 WINS 80 HOURS
08/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys i'm selling high rank cs:go accounts.They are clean and secured. Didn't used any hacks. I can give you lots of refference, check my profile there is no any - feedbacks or -rep. i can take paypal cash, cs:go items or steam wallet code. I prefer paypal. Whenever you pay i will change the original email to your email and give you the id and pw. So you enjoy the rank you want. 25 USD$ Legendary Eagle (LE) Stock: 0 30 USD$ Legandary Eagle Master (LEM) Stock: 0
[CS:GO] Supreme / 1k hours / 500 wins / $50
06/06/2015 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling my Supreme Master First Class account which has no skins. The account has 498 wins, that's means i have the opportunity to overwatch. No hacks have been used on the account in any time, i can guarantee you that it's clean, no VAC bans. I'm legit seller, not looking to scam anyone. Please don't waste your time trying to scam me.