Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam 13 level Global Elite 25e/bh icon/ market on

Discussion on Steam 13 level Global Elite 25e/bh icon/ market on within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Steam 13 level Global Elite 25e/bh icon/ market on

Selling smurf GE account with 13 level steam , market active
32.5 hours past 2 weeks
131 hrs on record
last played on 14 Oct

NOT CHEATS NOT HACKS ! LEGAL ALL ! ALL LEGIT PLAYS ! 7th smurf ! its !
add on skype : onetouchxepvp
psc atm
Old 10/24/2015, 03:19   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Main Steam Account [GLOBAL ELITE, 2000 HOURS, STEAM LEVEL 30, PINS!!!] 7576
02/05/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Tired of my main, lets sell it? :) I can provide SSFN files if needed if you like, meaning tradable and marketable directly for you. It's global to mention too, steam level 30 with games like ARK, CSGO, 1.6, GMOD, GTA V, Rocket League. Around 1k Hours on 1.6 too :) Tactics and nuke pin worth ALOT of cash. I won't link it around here, pm for more information.
[Selling] SELLING GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT WITH LEVEL 10 STEAM AND MANY GAMES!
10/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm selling my own personal Global Elite account for 30 euro via PayPal. ACCOUNT INFORMATION : It has no VAC or OW bans and it is hack free! It has games worth over 50 euro. 535 hours played CSGO. PAYMENT INFORMATION : I will only accept PayPal and skins at the moment. I will not go first unless you are trustworthy and I won't pay for middlemens if you want one. The payment on PayPal must be sent via gift otherwise I will not accept it.
[Selling] The Global Elite * bloodhound * 10 level steam * 400h * OTHER
08/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 10 Replies
Hi I have to sell this account: Account information: *The Global Elite rank *10 level steam *500h *17 level rank
[Selling] The Global Elite [] bloodhound [] 10 level steam [] 350h []
08/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
xxx
[Selling] CS:GO Global Elite - 450Hrs - 179wins - Steam level 18
04/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 11 Replies
Hey, i am selling an unique CS:GO account with the current highest rank available; The Global Elite. The account got the Golden Operation Vanguard Coin, 1 ESL One Sticker and around 20 cases. The account has never been accused for cheating or anything else bad. Account informations: Rank: The Global Elite