Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get your Supreme now!

Discussion on Get your Supreme now! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Get your Supreme now!

Selling here 10 Supreme accounts , they were all ranked up with a privat hack and only with 2games/daily so there shouldnt be a high risk that you will get banned.
Every account got 700+ hours!

If you get banned gonna refund you. (Not when you are using a detected hack etc.)

Leave me offers in this thread or write me a pm!

Accepting ONLY paypal
Old 09/19/2015, 12:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
Well, you should give informations of the accounts like how many wins and things^^
Old 09/19/2015, 12:40   #3

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akupunktur- View Post
Well, you should give informations of the accounts like how many wins and things^^
All accounts got 30-40 wins!
Old 09/19/2015, 12:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
add me on skype: hieuif

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Supreme Acc.
09/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my supreme account. If you want to buy hit me from pm. 304 Hours in record. 128 wins 23 level exp Never cheated or used any 3rd party tool. Price: 40$ paypal http://i.imgur.com/PdH4VNo.png Account link;
B supreme Acc
08/21/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
biete ein supreme acc nicht angezeigt wegen inaktiv auf Level 13 macht Gebote nehme e-gold und psc einfach pn biete auch mein kleine LE nicht angezeigt wegen inaktiv smurf auf level 5 kein vac Bann auf beiden Accounts auf den LE ca 435 stunden auf dem Supreme 156 nie gecheatet und screens auf Wunsch bei weiteren fragen melden
Supreme Acc 25 €
07/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, the account is Private Rank 5, Rank Supreme Master First Class after 69 Hrs and 49 MM wins. Could be more and a higher Rank after a couple days. No cheats or anything used. It's my smurf and its just to highrank now. Payment accepted: Cs:go Skins, Keys, Paypal or Paysafecard. I'm not going first with Steam Accounts, hope you understand Add me on Skype if Interested Skype: Dauti96
[Selling] [B] Cs:go GE,LEM,SUPREME Acc´s [S] Psc
06/14/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 11 Replies
Moin , Habe nen paar Accounts zu verkaufen , auf den Accounts wurde mit hack gespielt aber sie sind zu 90% Safe und werden nicht gebannt , also wer Interesse hat einfach melden . 2x Global Elite 2x Supreme 2x LEM Macht mir einfach Preisvorschläge
L2 Supreme
11/03/2007 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Okay so I quess one has to ask for some assistance now. I've gotten around the SL2.exe in the Supreme launcher, so now I can run lineage and log in to the server without launching Sl2.exe at any point. Problem now being L2.exe shutting down the game itself if I run Lineage2 from Walker, any suggestions at all how to not allow lineage to shut itself down ? If and when I get this problem solved, the person who gave me the answer or pointed me to the correct way, shall get a copy of the...