Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Boosting LEGIT

Discussion on CS:GO Boosting LEGIT within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Boosting LEGIT

Hey,

as I am pretty bored right now I thought about starting a little boosting service.

Prices are:

Silver 1 - Silver Elite Master 2€/Rank
Silver Elite Master - Gold Nova 4 3€/Rank
Gold Nova 4 - MG1 4€
MG1 - MG2 5€
MG2 - MGE 6€
MGE - DMG 8€

I myself am a LEM Player with 400+ hours on my main account.
I do not use cheats of any kind, all of this will be pure skill.

As Payment I only accept Paypal.
The first 2 people below MG2 (Silver 1 - MG1) will receive a FREE rank.
After the first 2 I want to first receive the payment and then I'll get you to rank up.

I can NOT give you a guaranteed 100% winrate because of other smurfs above my rank, trolling teammates or hackers! I will certainly achieve the uprank though!

Contact me at Skype (valinbor) or send me a pm here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LEVEL BOOSTING SERVICE. FULL LEGIT BOOSTING
07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/jQs2Ozv.jpg?1
LiT Boosting Services |100% Legit CSGO Boosting Silver to DMG|
05/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
LiT Boosting Services We are offering a Legitimate boosting service for any rank up to DMG. We do NOT use cheats, we are a close group of irl friends and old teammates that have been playing counter strike legitimately for many many years together, along with one washed up cs source invite player. As of right now we are only offering account shared boosting. Meaning we will be playing on your account. We would like to also offer lobby boosts in the future, but irl schedules have been...
[Selling] LiT Boosting Services |100% Legit CSGO Boosting Silver to DMG|
05/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
LiT Boosting Services We are offering a Legitimate boosting service for any rank up to DMG. We do NOT use cheats, we are a close group of irl friends and old teammates that have been playing counter strike legitimately for many many years together, along with one washed up cs source invite player. As of right now we are only offering account shared boosting. Meaning we will be playing on your account. We would like to also offer lobby boosts in the future, but irl schedules have been...