Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

/WTT paypal account limited with 113 euro on! - CHEAP!

Discussion on /WTT paypal account limited with 113 euro on! - CHEAP! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
/WTT paypal account limited with 113 euro on! - CHEAP!

Bump!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 account EU/NE UNRANKED SELL PAYPAL ONLY 10 EURO PAYPAL ! CHEAP^
05/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
i have 2 accounts EU/NE to sell, both accounts are unranked but are good, PM FAST CHHEAPNESS
[Trading] [H] Limited PayPal Account 200 EURO [W] Items
04/06/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 13 Replies
Hello guys i have limited paypal with 200 euros in! So i think you "the paypal users" know that they are lifting the money after 180 days.. My account have like 2/3 month more and they will be free to withdraw. So that means you can withdraw the money after the days. I want downgrade offers ofc. :) Thanks
Paypal Limited | 60 EURO
02/03/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): Feb 14, 2013 : EU regulations require that we collect and confirm your account information. (Your case ID for this reason is PP-002-205-485-999.) Feb 10, 2013 : Your card issuer let us know that there is an issue with the debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account. It may have been reported lost or stolen.
[Trading] 80 euro Paypal to Credit card for 40 euro paypal. (problem is im limited)
04/07/2013 - Trading - 7 Replies
HI, i have a account in paypal with 80 euro on it. My problem is that i was limited 1 year ago and now i can withdraw the money from my paypal, but only with a credit card from a country where paypal is. I'm from Moldova and we dont have paypal here, so if someone wants i can give my paypal account + email with 80 euro on it so you withdraw them for you for 40 euro on my other paypal acc or 40 euro psc. With this account you can only withdraw the money, u cant send/buy with the money, only...
1LT2 16 Perm So Hot and So Cheap Only 40 Euro {Disscounted 30%} Limited~!
04/15/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys :S Game Version: Europe Payment methods: 1. Pay Safe Cards Contact Information: Skype ProvideCAE