Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Jackpot Site Coded

Discussion on CSGO Jackpot Site Coded within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
CSGO Jackpot Site Coded

I've currently got a CSGO JackPot Site that is coded and just needs the steambot, which I can give you a simple one thatneeds edit, im looking to sell it through pp. Add me on skype for more details : peterhamhd
Old 08/29/2015, 04:33   #2

elite*gold: 30
xxxxxxxxx
Old 08/31/2015, 18:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 73
added u in skype
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CSGO JACKPOT SITE
05/21/2016 - Coders Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys iam trying to make a site like https://csgojackpot.com/ what this website do is , you sign in with your steam account , put your trade link , then ppl start depositing skins(items) to a steam account on server (bot) then after it reach the limit of the skins (which i will choose it) it will pick the winner randomly but with advantage to the guy who put more valued skins (like what u see on the website they call it "Provably Fair" ) and after that the 1st bot send it to 2nd...
New insane Jackpot site
07/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
I just won 50 dollars 3 times in a row now on this epic betting site Link: I think you should check it out for yourselves :D
(NEW) Jackpot Site (NEW)
06/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Minimum bet is 10 dollars and the jackpot is 150 dollars You are betting with real money you can bet with skins unfortunately :( Remember that you can buy multiple tickets
[Selling] JACKPOT script [BOT,PHP, Site]
06/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, i would to sell my jackpot site script , included : Bot , PHP files Demo : PM/ SKYPE Copies left : 5/5 if you would to buy own your script on time ,offer me. Current offer: 250$ BTC
[Buying] CSGO JACKPOT SITE
06/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys iam looking for someone that can make site for me like jackpot What iam looking for : 1. guy who will type codes and help me to setup bots on vps server 2. designer who will design the website for me 3.Streamer that can advertise for my website after its done iam looking for cheap prices if u have offer pm me and type pm'ed in this post