Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Boosting for CSGO Skins

Discussion on LoL Boosting for CSGO Skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Boosting for CSGO Skins

Hey, I offer League of Legends boosting for csgo skins, from bronze to diamond 5, you can check my lol boost thread here:

prices in skins can be discuss, just add me.
Old 08/10/2015, 22:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6672
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,855
Use your other thread.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO Boosting for Skins/Keys.
09/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hi there! I'm quite bored in matchmaking right now because my main is Global Elite already, nothing else to gain from matchmaking anymore. I've done League of Legends boosting before but i quit league since my life became quite boring. I want to start boosting in CSGO for a cheap and reasonable price just to get some Skins in CSGO since i lost around an 200 euro inventory due to betting. So i'll start with the prices>> Silver 1 >> Silver Elite Master - €2,00,- Per rank Silver...
WTS elo boosting for CSGO skins
07/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I boost > you gift me CSGO skins. simple as that. i am interested in: m4a1s ak47 usp/p2k glock awp knife skins
Boosting For CSGO Skins
04/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Addd me on skype if interested and we can talk more : epiclolmichael
[Selling] Boosting for csgo skins
04/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm actually d2 49 lp on EUNE server, last season master, and 3 times ESL 1v1 champion, beating top EU players. I want to boost for some CS:GO skins, as now I started to play more cs:go than LoL, but im still capable of boosting up to diamond. All prices are negotiable, you can pm me or add on skype - deg.hai
[Selling] Cheap CSGO boosting PP/skins
12/29/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
CS:GO MatchMaking rank boosting I am currently offering rank boosts for Counter Strike Global Offensive. How it works: You contact me and we set up a time that works for the both of us, we discuss prices and desired rank from where you are now to where you want to be. All prices are negotiable, with group discounts available if you and some friends would like to rank up together. I am open to some trades, steam games, cs:go skins, or maybe other offers if they satisfy my interests. ...