Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying your skins with PayPal (75% Market)

Discussion on Buying your skins with PayPal (75% Market) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1600
Buying your skins with PayPal (75% Market)

Hi,

I will buy you CSGO Skins for 75% of Marketprice sometimes less depends how hard the item is to trade.

Just write what you would like to sell me below or write me a message.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] buying skins 80% of the market price
06/21/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
hello guys! I am buying any skins for 80% market price i only have 55€ atm. add me on steam Steam Community :: TURBONEGRO
[Buying] Buying All Skins and Keys 80% Market, More offered for rare skins!
06/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, I am currently buying ALL CS:GO skins and case keys! I pay you 80% of current market price, however if you have a non market rare knife screenshots will be required for me to make you an offer. My Payment Options - PayPal Verified Business Account
[Selling] ---Buying skins for 70% of the market price---
04/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, you maybe know me, I am well known in the steam community. I am buying all the skins( No souvenir) for 70% of the market price( I have the right to choose not to buy a specific item if I see it as hard to sell item) I am also selling, for the selling section, contact me privatly. Payment method:
[Buying] buying cs go skins -60% of the market price
02/18/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I"m interested in buying cs go skins -60% of the market price,got 45 euros to spend.If u'r interested - add me on skype hexpec we will be using middleman
[Buying] buying Cs:go skins 80-85% market value
02/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, So as the tittle says,i'm buying CS:Go SKins 80-85% of market value My Steam : Steam Community :: DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :: Item Inventory <><> FOR THE MOST , I'M NOT GOING FIRST,UNLESS U GOT TONS OF REPS ><>< ADD ME ON STEAM FOR A TALK,OR ADD ME ON SKYPE <><> I'M NOT TRUSTING ANY MIDDLEMAN,GOT BURNED IN THE PAST :mad: ><>< I WONT ADD 0 LEVEL STEAM ACCOUNTS