Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CS:GO account with 5€ steam wallet

Discussion on Selling CS:GO account with 5€ steam wallet within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling CS:GO account with 5€ steam wallet

I need 5€ paysafe card or paypal

Proof that i have 5€:

PM me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling my account for 20$ steam wallet code or 20$ worth in cs go skins
05/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my eune account for 20$ steam wallet. (paysafe card would work too) 1. is gold 4, 81 champions, has a few skins, 4 rune pages, 4500ip... Skins are: 1.Muay thai lee sin 2.High noon yasuo 3.Brolaf 4.Infernal mordekaiser 5.Judgement kayle
[Selling] Selling account with 95.80€ steam wallet!
05/10/2014 - Steam Trading - 6 Replies
Im selling account with 95.80€ on steam wallet, the only bad thing is that you cant buy skins or use the steam market. you can buy game gifts onto your main account if the game gifts are in ur inventory or you directly buy it as a gift to your main account. BTC OR PAYPAL ONLY. and yes, it is trade banned.
[Selling] Selling clean account with $200 steam wallet balance
07/21/2013 - Steam Trading - 16 Replies
$150 - accepting paypal via offgamers pm if interested or skype psyboost http://i.epvpimg.com/RTdRf.jpg