Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

best lol account for cs go skins

Discussion on best lol account for cs go skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
best lol account for cs go skins

diamond 2 last season diamond 4 now
130 champs
12 rune pages
90 skins many legendary and rare skins
24050 IP
91 RP

this account is rly good price is like 270-300$ mb more cuz i spend 2-3 year
and skins are rly good and expensive
so if u are interesdet add me on steam Get Rekt
or contact me on skype
valve31
Old 07/20/2015, 21:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
One topic is enough!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [LoL Account][AMAZING Name][80+ Skins][All Riot Skins][ALL PAX Skins][CS:GO Payment]
01/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
ONLY Taking CS:GO Items As Payment Selling my LoL account because I've taken a liking to CS:GO I've provided account information below, I am the original owner, Message me if you want to know the name (Only giving it to people I deem trustworthy) Ahri Akali Alistar - Longhorn Amumu - Pharaoh / Vancouver / Emumu / Sad Robot
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] [WTS]OCE Account|6K IP|115 Champs|102 Skins|Ultimate Skins+Legacy+Legendary Skins
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mod please delete
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it