Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW CHALL ACC 4XX points

Discussion on EUW CHALL ACC 4XX points within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 117/1/5
EUW CHALL ACC 4XX points

Hey there I am selling my challenger account.
For a knife skins Dopler or faded Karambit/M9 Bayonet/Flip Knife

153 skins atm

trade for Dopler or faded Karambit/M9 Bayonet/Flip Knife

DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU DONT TRUST ME, I DONT GO FIRST AND I DONT GIVE OUT NAME SINCE ITS CAN GET BANNED! SO ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHALL EUW ACC
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hello i want sell my chall euw acc all champ . + 2000 rp on acc PM ME Skins : Red Riding Annie Gothic Annie Riot Blitz Definitely Not Blitz Goalkeeper Blitz Nunu Bot Zombie Brand UFO Corki
[Buying] d1 74 LP to chall
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, i want to pass this job to someone. Waiting for offers :) d1 74 LP to challenger. EUW
[Selling] D3 ACC w Chall Profile
04/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
D3 ACC @ 75 Points Challenger Profile due to Chall Team in 3's Diamond Border in Solo Que and 5's Que All Champs/All needed runes 2100 RP/ 2507 IP 8 Rune Pages Skins : 69 Matador Alistar Unchained Alistar
WTB D1/Chall NA ACC
03/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to buy either a D1/Challenger NA Account, needs to be decently equipped and needs original email/info/questions. Shoot me a PM Thanks
[Selling] PBE Dia 1 75 lp I can get to chall
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Offer me dia 1 almost all champs all skins i can get it to challenger for extra fee if you want it. It was challenger but I've been busy and havent been able to play on it so it decayed but i can get it back pm me offers, A good thing you can use this for is to brag to your friends about you reaching challenger on another server i can also provide different screenshots of challenger promo'd accounts with the congratulations you are challenger if you want that.