Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Have] League of Legends account [Want] CS GO Keys.

Discussion on [Have] League of Legends account [Want] CS GO Keys. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Have] League of Legends account [Want] CS GO Keys.

Hi, guys.

Well, I left League of Legends like 8 months ago and I'm not interested in returning to that game anymore.

A friend told me that Riot deletes accounts when they are 1 year inactive. Honestly, I don't care about the account but I have a few nice skins and I think someone would like to trade some CS GO keys or stuff for my LoL account.

Sorry if I wrote something weird but English is not my first language. If you want more information you can add me on Steam: Takk C. Escipión.

About the account:
Level: 30.
RP: 133, IP: 3468.
6 runes pages.
Unranked.
Skins:
Pharaoh Amumu, Little Knight Amumu.
Prom Queen Annie.
Jurassic Chogath.
Mr. Mundoverse.
Jaximus.
Obsidian Malphite, Glacial Malphite.
Haunted Maokai.
Blood Moon Shen, Warlord Shen.
Lil Slugger Trundle.
Highland Tryndamere.
Black Belt Udyr.
Feral Warwik.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS League of Legends account for CS:GO skins/keys.
06/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Like in the title wtt/wts my lol account for csgo skins/keys or steam gift cards. Season 2 Gold/ Season 3 Plat 1/ Season 4 plat1/ Now also in Season 5 plat 1. Account wasn't banned from the start. There are all possible skins to gain for free w/o Victorious Jarvan IV for Season 1. Summoner icons: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. and...
[Trading] League of legends account for cs:go skins / keys
06/03/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 27 Replies
This is the accounthttp://i.imgur.com/MX7QV2I.pnghttp://i.imgu r.com/CtjQJrZ.png This is my skype id : skaanee I'll only trade my account for good skins or keys on cs:go , Pref AWP ASIMOV , AK REDLINE .
[Buying] Keys for league of legends account
12/18/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Im looking to buy keys for league of legends account witch contains over 300+ skins, 20 rune pages, all champions, and ofc Diamond boarder (Diamond 5). Im not going first unless you are trusted. Thank you!
WTS | WTT | League of legends account for Cs Skins/keys/Knifes
10/02/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys im looking to sell or trade my leauge of legends account for a Cs Knife and skins, im looking for pref a Karambit knife +Awp Asiimov + Ak-47 Vulcan +more The leauge of legends accounts stats and skins are below :- http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summone r/euw/36798342 Gyazo - 32fe1223a6c6ebad1695c4e819850bf7.png Gyazo - 244c92af151014c2b73650c57004c702.png You can get hold of me on :- skype at olly.fsxz or on steam at ollyfsxz