Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and Legit CS:GO Rank Boosting

Discussion on Cheap and Legit CS:GO Rank Boosting within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap and Legit CS:GO Rank Boosting

1 win = 1 key
Silver - MG1 rankups = 2 keys
MG1-DMG rankups = 3 keys
DMG - LE rank = 4 keys

Prices are for each rank. 3 Keys for MG2 to MGE not MG1 to DMG. I will also be accepting skins instead of keys based on their market price for larger orders.

I'm SMFC on my main account, and also own 2 other LEM accounts. All games are won without the use of cheats, or queuing in a lobby and is done solo. Add my skype if you are interested in boosting. I will also be offering services where we can queue together, but you will have to provide the secondary account. I will be able to boost up to LE comfortable by winning majority of my games, if you want a higher ranking, then we'll have to discuss another price.

Screenshot of me getting to SMFC. ^^^^^
Old 06/09/2015, 00:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got me 2 wins, carried hard

Old 06/09/2015, 18:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you boost me to global? and how much?
Old 06/09/2015, 19:57   #4

Not boosting to global, sorry!

Looking for orders at the moment!
Old 06/09/2015, 23:57   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

boosted me 2 ranks for 4 keys, am now GN4 ^^
Old 06/10/2015, 21:28   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can do it cheaper man since im first customer?
Old 06/11/2015, 01:54   #7

Sorry man, I can't do favors like that....

BUMP
Old 08/02/2015, 10:15   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much to boost me from n4 to mg1 duo q and i have 1 win 0 loss right now?