Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GNM smurf for skins

Discussion on GNM smurf for skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GNM smurf for skins

I've used this account to play with my scrub friends and now i need skins

bring me offers!
add my main for talk:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] (B) LoL Smurf acc's (S) Cs go skins
03/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
hay, Wie der titel sagt verkaufe ich lol smurf accs 22K IP 20K IP 50K IP -Schlagt mir was vor -Keine lowballer Nehme auch keys knifes etc blabla
[Trading] WTT Diamond EUW smurf acc for cs go skins
12/21/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 15 Replies
Hey Guys! I wanna trade my smurf account for cs go skins looking for around 50 eur value, listening to offers. Champs Owned: 69 Rune Pages:5 Division: Diamond 3, with really good MMR(53W/31L) Skins:not gonna list them basically some free skins, with a really few 475rp skins. The account has never been banned, suspended, or chat-restricted. I do have the original e-mail for the account, but the e-mail login details, are not sold with the account, as I'm unfortunately using that for a lot...
[Selling] EUW PLAT V ACCOUNT 90 champions 29 skins AND EUNE P4 SMURF 30 CHAMPS SOME SKINS
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I would like to sell both of my accounts EUW PLAT V 90 champs 29 skins 5 rune pages medium mmr EUNE PLAT 4 SMURF
[Selling] AMAZING NA LOL SMURF SILVER 2 65 SKINS TONS OF RARE SKINS SILVER KAYLE/BEWITCHING NID
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
tons of rare skins silver kayle/bewitching nid Hey everyone I am here today to sell you my LOL smurf. This account is what i would call a vanity account. It has 65 Skins. Link Below Why Smurf's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Might I add of those skins there are VERY RARE AND LEGACY SKINS!!!!
EUW smurf with 2 legendary skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Silver III account 26 champions +- 15 skins (2 LEGENDARY - Ezreal and Nocturne) 2 runes pages If you are trusted, i will go first. If no, we will make offer, but MM prefer. Skype: honych1 20€ PSC.