Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond LoL account for CS:GO skins

Discussion on Diamond LoL account for CS:GO skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond LoL account for CS:GO skins

Hey Guys,

I want to trade my diamond LoL account for CS:GO skins
The account is dia since season 3 (diamond border), has every champ, maaany skins and over 5000 IP.
Right now the account is dia IV because of inavtivity but its mmr is dia II
It has 20 rune pages and every important rune x9 /x3.
Its neither banned nor chat restricted
On request I can get the account back to dia III/II

I'm looking for every kind of skin!

If you have questions PM or ask here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LOL-account.jpg (24.5 KB, 3 views)

Tags
cs go skins, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] Diamond Account - Diamond Season V (78 Skins - pretty rare ones, 17 runepages,Icons)
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my Diamond Account on Euw - Im Currently Diamond 4. I played since 2010 on this Account , but i dont have that much time anymore.. If you start now with ranked youll be able to play against LCS-Player. i already played against Unicorns of Love, Svenskeren,MrRallez, nRated, and a lot more - Diamond 4 with Diamond Border - All Champions- Over 78 Skins - Pretty Rare ones: Check the elophantlink! - 14k IP(for possible Namechange), 1k RP - All Runes , 17 Runepages - About 20...
Selling my Diamond V Main Account EUW. S4 Diamond. 108 Champions + tons of skins
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
aaa
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Sellling LoL Account S3 Diamond 1 / S4 Diamond 1 [ALL Champions/Rare skins/all runes]
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold