Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading unranked LoL account for Skins

Discussion on Trading unranked LoL account for Skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading unranked LoL account for Skins

Hey I want to trade my LoL Account with 88 Champions,36 Skins 1683 IP and 4 Rune Pages for Skins or a Knife here are some trustful screens

Make a offer below or PM me
Old 05/09/2015, 15:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 256/0/0
how much u want for the account?
Old 05/10/2015, 19:06   #3

push need skins/knife

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [NA] Trading one Gold 4 67 champions 10 skins FOR ONE UNRANKED ACCOUNT!
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Well me and my friend want to race to plat on fresh accounts so I'll be trading my NA Gold 4 67 champs 10 skins for one unranked account. Please add my skype mike.rere (pic is McDonaldsHitsAfrica (youll know)) Or add me in game: ImMike Thank you for your time please hurry!
[Trading] [NA] Trading one Gold 4 67 champions 10 skins FOR ONE UNRANKED ACCOUNT!
02/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Well me and my friend want to race to plat on fresh accounts so I'll be trading my NA Gold 4 67 champs 10 skins for one unranked account. Please add my skype mike.rere (pic is McDonaldsHitsAfrica (youll know)) Or add me in game: ImMike Thank you for your time please hurry!
[NA] Trading Gold 2 30 Champions 50 skins for 1 UNRANKED ACCOUNT
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add my skype/IGN if you are interested: Skype: mike.rere (picture is a troll face) Add my smurf in game: ImMike
[Trading] [NA] Trading Gold 2 30 Champions 50 skins for 1 UNRANKED ACCOUNT
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says all if you are interested: Add me in game: "LaracalRebels" Add my skype: "mike.rere" (picture is a troll face)
[Trading] Trading CSGO Skins for Unranked NA account
12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account must be level 30. Looking for enough RP for a name change, and also enough ip to buy AD and AP rune pages. Doesn't need any champs/skins. Must be unranked S4. Email must be unverified. I'm willing to go first if you are a trusted unranked account seller with no negatives. List the account details and the price you want in skins.