Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GERMAN/ENGLISH CS:GO RANK BOOSTING (LEGIT&FAST)

Discussion on GERMAN/ENGLISH CS:GO RANK BOOSTING (LEGIT&FAST) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GERMAN/ENGLISH CS:GO RANK BOOSTING (LEGIT&FAST)

Deutsch:

Hey Leute !

Seid ihr es auch satt, ständig im MatchMaking zu verlieren, da ihr Solo-Queue spielt und eure Mitspieler ein ziemlicher Klotz am Bein sind? Oder nerven euch einfach die Cheater, die euren Aufstieg vermasseln? Dann könnte ich eine Lösung für euch haben, denn, ich biete ab sofort einen Counter-Strike:Global Offensive MatchMaking Boost an !

Preis-Liste für MM Boosting:

Silver Ranks - 4 € pro Rank
Gold Ranks - 5 € pro Rank
MG I+II - 8 € pro Rank

Zahlung erfolgt durch Paypal oder Paysafecard´s

Da ich sicher gehen möchte, dass ihr auf jedenfall so schnell wie möglich upgeranked werdet, booste ich "leider" nur bis zum Rang "Master Guardian II" !

Wenn ihr Infos zu meiner Person erfahren wollt oder irgendwelche Fragen habt, könnt ihr mich auf Skype adden. Wenn ihr geboostet werden wollt, müsst ihr mich sowieso auf Skype adden, da dort die Zahlung folgt und alles weitere besprochen wird. Wenn ihr euch nicht sicher seid, oder denkt ich betrüge euch werde ich 1-2 Matches kostenlos auf eurem Account oder mit meinem Smurf Account spielen, und ihr werdet sehen das ich dies nicht tue!

English:

Hey people!

Are you also full to lose constantly in the MatchMaking, because her solo cue plays and your players are a considerable block in the leg? Or do the Cheater which mess up your rise simply irritate you? Then I could have a solution for you, because, I offer from now on a Counter-Strike:Global offensive MatchMaking Boost!

Price-list for MM Boosting:

Silver Ranks - 4 € per Rank
Gold Ranks - 5 € per Rank
MG I+II - 8 € per Rank

Payment occurs through Paypal or Paysafecard's

Because I would like to make sure that you become the uprank as fast as possible , I boost you only up to the rank "Master a Guardian II"!

If her info want to get to know to my person or have some questions, you are able to do add me on Skype. If you want to become a boost, you have to add me anyway on Skype, because there the payment follows and all other one is discussed. If you are not sure, or you think I cheats I will play you of 1-2 matches free of charge on your account or with my Smurf account, and you will see I do not do this!
Old 04/20/2015, 19:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319
Arrow elite*gold Trading -> Counter-Strike Tr…

#moved
Old 04/20/2015, 19:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 786
The Black Market: 131/0/0
Falls du nen Voucher suchst, schreib mir ne PN.