Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csgo 9 Wins unranked Account

Discussion on Csgo 9 Wins unranked Account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csgo 9 Wins unranked Account

Hey guys i want to sell my unranked smurf account. I dont want to have a second one.
So 9 wins and have Valve pack
Hab momentan 48 Stunden gezockt mit dem .

Viel spaß beim bieten
Old 04/20/2015, 00:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] CSGO UNRANKED ACCOUNT (4 Wins) gegen CSGO Account
06/05/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Guten Tag, ich möchte hier meinen unranked Account verkaufen/tauschen. Dieser Account hat 4 Wins und wird sehr hoch eingeranked. Was ich will? 10 Euro oder einen komplett(!) unranked oder Silver/Gold Account. Skype: philippluckyph
[Selling] my steam account unranked with 2 wins on csgo
04/06/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
you will get the original email with it and i sell it for cs go skins it got all of the cs go Imgur and as always the seller never goes first so if you wanna buy this account you gotta go first with cs go skins add me on skype chia.026 ismail
[Selling] CSGO Account mit 521 wins
03/17/2015 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo Leute biete meinen Account an den ich verkaufen möchte, die Informationen kann man in unten aufgeführte Links finden. http://i.imgur.com/lqb3XTA.jpg Vac Status Clear. Rank Global.
[Selling] Unranked(Inactivity/Nova4) 250+Hours 80+MM wins CSGO account
01/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
***Account will be played on until sold*** ***Paypal Only*** ***Will not trade with 0/0/0*** ***Will update this thread real-time wen there are any changes to account.*** Rank: Unranked, Plays with nova 4's due to inactivity Hours: 250+ Wins: 80+ Price: Negotiable
[Buying] Unranked LvL 30 EU-W Account [Low Normal Wins, No Skins] - Cheapest Offer Wins :)
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Let the offers begin. Can pay with PSC and (maybe) Paypal. :mofo: