Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Counter Strike Global Offensive Legit Boosting Service

Discussion on Counter Strike Global Offensive Legit Boosting Service within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Any Rank To Legandary Eagle For Only 6 Key !

How will i Boost .
i will required your account to play on it . ( you can off steam guard and turn it on again 14 day trade ban , so its safe for your skin )
Payment First.

add me on skype : pokingyou123
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2015, 13:12   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Gave him the account . will update about 1-2 days
Old 04/15/2015, 17:04   #3

bumpppppppppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Counter Strike:Global Offensive. Boosting service.
07/20/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello elitepvpers! My team and I, DogeBoosting. Are providing rank-up boost in csgo. This service will be provided legit, without hacks. WE ARE CHEAPEST! Are you able to find, a cheaper legit csgo booster? our prices will undercut their prices. Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Silver 5 - 4: 5€ or 3 Case keys. Silver 4 - 3: 5€ or 3 Case keys. Silver 3 - 2: 5€ or 3 Case keys.
[Selling] WTS Counter-Strike Global Offensive, MatchMaking Rank Boosting!
06/04/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 75 Replies
Info and how it works LEGIT Method. We will use Teams or Players from around the world, which is highly respected professional players by the counter-strike scene. They will play your account and boost it to what you ordered, it goes fast, it's simple and clean. If you are afraid of that we can steal your items/inventory when we need your login information, do not worry!. As soon your steam account has been logged in from a new location, the new location gets an cool-down on 15 days,...
[BOOST]Counter Strike: Global Offensive - boosting, demo review for sale. Cheap.
05/24/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I am currently Legendary Eagle on my main account, and used to play in 20-25th team in Poland. If you are interesed in: - DEMO REVIEW. I will deeply analize your demo, and help you fix your mistakes, a big performance boost is guaranted. Price: 5 Euro for 1/2 demos. One more will cost 2.5 Euro more, up to 5 demos. Boosting: Easy wins without cheats. I am boosting up to Legendary Eagle. Every rank in Silver costs: 7 EURO In Gold Nova: 15 EURO
[Selling] Counter-Strike Global Offensive gift/key for steam! [LEGIT][QUICK][SIMPEL]
03/15/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hi and welcome to our second thread here at elitepvpers. So we are currently have massive csgo gift/keys in stock and we are selling them for a very low price to you guys. contact us via skype, skypename: csgoMMbooster and have payment ready via paypal and we will process your order as quick as your payment to us. Price 8.5$ for 1 csgo game gift/key