Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO ACCS 2GLOBAL 1LEM 1 AK2

Discussion on CSGO ACCS 2GLOBAL 1LEM 1 AK2 within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO ACCS 2GLOBAL 1LEM 1 AK2

Yoyo boys.

I'm here to get rid of my csgo accs, well... atleast some of them so what do i want for them?

For the 2global i want like 30-35eu each (100-200hrs and like 70wins). For the AK2 account(40wins, 1.4k hrs) i want like 30-35eu and the LEM with 900hrs and all Cod's and h1z1 i want like 70-100eu in skins!

!!!I ONLY TAKE SKINS AS PAYMENT!!!

Contact me on skype: slafsarn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO BOOSTING LEGIT/SELL CSGO ACCS
04/03/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i have 2 global accounts, 1 with 200hrs and one with 120hrs, the first one have like 80wins and the second one like 60-70wins. I have a LEM acc aswell with 900hrs, all cod's and h1z1. For the lem acc i want like 80-100euro cause of the games i have on it. For the global ones i want 30eu ea. I only accept skins or keys doe :) Contact me: Skype - Slafsarn For the boost service add me and we'll talk prices! have a nice day :)
[Buying] Csgo Accs
03/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 19 Replies
Kaufe beliebig viele Csgo Accs an. Rank, playtime, andere Spiele jucken micht nicht. Nur das ungebannte Csgo ! Sofern ein VAC Ban auf dem Acc an sich ist, kein Interesse. Ich zahle nur mit PayPal oder e*G Bitte bleibt beim Preis realistisch und macht ein Angebot :)
KAUFE CSGO ACCS IN MASSEN
01/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
RANK ALLES EGAL! BIETET!
[B] top eu accs[S] csgo items/psc
09/09/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo liebe community, Ich biete euch hier meine top eu accs an. Ich suche dafür csgo Items (Knife,Awp,M4 & Ak Skins ) wahlweise nehme ich auch paysafecards. Viel spaß beim Kauf. Account 1 GameRage ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Account 2 GameRage ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
[Selling] 3 NICE CSGO Accs. NOW OR NEVER
08/08/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
SKYPE: iamatrader7 1. 1.100+ CSGO game hours 300+ MM ranked wins Global Elite 2. 400+ CSGO game hours 349+ MM ranked wins