Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csgo Account must have 10games played(rank silver4-dmg)

Discussion on Csgo Account must have 10games played(rank silver4-dmg) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csgo Account must have 10games played(rank silver4-dmg)

Looking for only csgo account with atleast 10games played,can be even silver 3-4-5 up to dmg rank, hours and other stuff doesnt matter.

Scammers,and kids dont bother

skype - suparyder
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for smurf account with no rank games played / refs on it
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
title name price pm me bro.
[Buying] Lvl 30 Unranked (never played rank) account.
03/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Set your price here please :) ONLY EUNE
[Selling] Diamond 2 Na Account less than 60 games played in rank
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, going to be selling my Diamond 2 Na Account with less than 60 Ranks I would love to post the pictures http://i.epvpimg.com/u9WLb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/JMRCg.png Pm me your offers
[Selling] Giving away an EUW silver 5 account (10games only played) for really cheap money.
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im giving away an account on euw with only 10 games played and on silver 5 with 5w and 5l. I can give it for the price you want (min 10euro) i just need the money now with PaySafeCard.Is a friend account dont care for how much i sell it. It has 25champs and Mafia Graves Skin. I can give you the email too and i can go first. For more info PM me.
LVL 30 NA ACCOUNT NO rank played
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says. Looking to buy any level 30 unranked account with 0 ranked games played in season 3. NA only. $25 if higher season 2 ranking can negotiate. Also willing to pay more for more runes/champs/skins. Pm or post here. Still looking for level 30 unranked accounts with 0 ranked games in season 3. or I have a account lvl 30 nto good rank stats bronze 2 108 champioons over 40 skins 5 or more sets of runes trade for a fresh lvl 30