Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Black Alistar lvl30 LoL account for CS:GO Skins/keys/Knife

Discussion on My Black Alistar lvl30 LoL account for CS:GO Skins/keys/Knife within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
My Black Alistar lvl30 LoL account for CS:GO Skins/keys/Knife

Hello people, I'm trading my SECURED lvl30 Black Alistar account that's on OCE region, it also has 2.2k RP and UFO Corki and King Rammus.

I'm opened for offers but please do not lowball.

For futher info PM me, so we can exchnage skypes and talk there.

Have a good day!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Black Alistar lvl30 OCE account
06/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling mine Black Alistar lvl30 account Oceania. It also has UFO Corki and King Rammus. Best offer wins. Thanks!
[Selling] EUW / Black alistar / Championship Riven / 360 skins Account
03/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
LOL Black Alistar Champ Riven EUW | eBay <- ebay listing I am selling my main account: All champs except azir, gnar, rek-sai; 360 skins last skin won for good behaviour; 19 rune pages / full of runes Black Alistar / Championship Riven Not a single ban;
[Selling] Platin 5 Account on EUW. Black Alistar, PAX and many more rare Skins !
01/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, i want the sell my league of legends account. It has all champs except Quinn and Vel'koz. It has the following skins. http://s1.directupload.net/images/140824/jyqygpq4 .jpg http://s1.directupload.net/images/140824/c9ea3alp .jpg
[Buying] beta account black alistar / victorious skins
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I search a beta account with black alistar king rammus UFO corki, at least gold in S1&S2 (for the victorious skins). Don't reply if you have less than +30 TBM. Here or pm me for the offers :)
[Selling] Account With Black Alistar! EUW|RARE SKINS|
04/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi community of elitepvpers , i am here to offer you account with 2 most rarest skins in game : King Rammus Black AlistarA And few more rare skins Picture of owned skins is down bellow http://i.epvpimg.com/b5o4e.jpg I will not put any price for account as i want to see your offers , account has 4 rune pages , all champions , not many runes Account has been created in season 1 , got original email of it , was unactive in season 2 & 3 , and i recovered it back recently , as i...