Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] League Account worth 500€ [W] 100-200€ value in CS:GO items

Discussion on [H] League Account worth 500€ [W] 100-200€ value in CS:GO items within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [H] League Account worth 500€ [W] 100-200€ value in CS:GO items

[H] League Account worth 500€ [W] 100-200€ value in CS:GO items

Hello i want to sell my main account on League since i don't play anymore

Account Name: Muitile
Level: 30
Ranking: S1 Bronze S2 Gold S3 Diamond S4 Diamond S5 Unranked
Border: Diamond for now
Server: EU-W
Amount of champions: Around 100, 11 missing
Amount of skins: 76, some rare and some expensive
Elophant: you have to ask me for the link in private since i can't link it here
Rune Pages: 12
Runes: Alot
IP on account: 5k
RP on account: 234

What im looking for: A knife and some skins on CS:Go that are worth 100-200€ together, prefer it to be 2 items because it makes the trade more safe

Alright i think that's about it
You can add me on skype or steam if you have any more questions about the account or if you're intrested!
Steam: Elitium94

Tags
csgo, league acc euw, lol, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Crossfire NA 4 VIP account worth 400 USD selling For 250-300 usd in cs go Items
01/06/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone I own a crossfire account that i will no longer be using. The account contains 4 vip weapons, including AWP, Thompson, AK and M4A1. I wish to sell this account for CS GO items and keys worth between 250 and 300 usd depending on the quality of the items. This will be around 100-150 usd profitable for anyone who buys. Account : xLilKillx Rank : Captain 1 KD : Restored Fresh ZP : 550 GP : 4457 BP : 9816
[Trading] Worth League of legends account against cs go items
01/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
My League of legends account haves about 100 champs and over 60 skins its worth about 175$ but i can go huge down because im not playing lol longer :) Im trading against cs go items i lovely want a knife add me or do an offer my steam addy is : FeNat1x (got an chuck norris picture) im named asuna
[Trading] Battlefield 4 Origin Account $10 USD or CS:Go items worth $10
11/29/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Battlefield 4 Origin account "Online Multiplayer" Account is pretty fresh only logged a couple hours on it and i dont really like the game. $8-10 in steam items i can resell or $10 paypal Post here or get ahold of me through my Facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/BrentPlays
[Trading] Battlefield 4 Origin Account $10 USD or CS:Go items worth $10
11/29/2014 - Battlefield Trading - 0 Replies
Battlefield 4 origin account logged maybe 2 hours on it , have all the info and can trade quickly. Good reputation msg me on Facebook if interested https://www.facebook.com/BrentPlays
[US] WTS full account worth of items
07/31/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking to sell all of my items on my account. Note that I am not selling the account, just the items in it. Items are from a fully geared Demon Hunter, Barbarian, and 7 mules. Demon Hunter: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd138/wrukawaw/ DH.jpg The Demon Hunter is fully capable of doing full Inferno clear, and can farm Act 3 with good consistency. Barbarian: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd138/wrukawaw/ BARB.jpg