Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying nice knives/bettable skins (High priced)

Discussion on Buying nice knives/bettable skins (High priced) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 46/0/12
Buying nice knives/bettable skins (High priced)

like it says, buying cool/nice knives, and also buying bettable skins (under $60) looking for skins about $15-30 each

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying skins and knives!
03/27/2014 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking to buy either an m9 bayonet or karambit. You may offer others. The skins that I am buying are the following. AK: Case Hardened, Redline, Red/Black/Blue Laminate, Fire Serpent M4A4: Zirka, Radiation Hazard, Asiimov AWP: Redline, Boom, Graphite, Asiimov, Electric Hive, Lightning Strike I am overpaying 2x-3x the original amount! (I can trade but not use the market which is why I am overpaying). If you have any other offers, add me on skype. My skype is ninja92811.
[WTS] Nice Account - Nice Skins - High ELO runes
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi Guys, I want to sell this account which i bought from another user here in forum. Account informations: - EUW (free transfer to EU Nordic & East) - 7 rune pages with nice runes for ranked! not creepy runes so you can directly start playing rankeds - ofc lvl 30 :D - 86 champs (nearly all!)
[Selling] acc High Rank Nice Permenant Wepones and Knives i pay for LE
04/13/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
i Sell Account For LE t7wyl Rased Vodavone or Mobinil Or I sell It For $ or € Transfer Money to my Acc in OneCard My CF Acc Silver Bar , M4A1 C Crystal , Combat Axe 100Day , XM8 ADV , AWM R Dragon 86 Day For Proof Here Is Link For Account Leave me Message Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details and for More Proof i Can Make Video and open The Account THxx Just Leave Message
safe way for selling high priced items.
03/02/2013 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
I don't like using paypal for items I sell because no matter what, the buyer could do a chargeback, and I would lose everything. Anyone know what is the safest way to do this?