Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lol account for keys or skins

Discussion on lol account for keys or skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Smile lol account for keys or skins

Hey,i got a lol acc on euw that i want to trade for csgo keys,or awp asiimov skin :P
If you've got something to offer that i didn't mention and you think i'd like just write it here

My lol acc:

-It's lvl 30
-it has 46 champs
-finished gold 4 last season(has border+icon)
-silver icon from s3
-some special icons such as santa baron,sk gaming 2014,all stars,etc..)
-vandal jax,jaximus,temple jax,panda teemo and the others that rito gives for free.
-No placements made this season so you can get even a higher division
-3 rune pages
-570 ip
-It has the best lol player added!!Obviously it's me
It doesn't come with original email(u still can change email and data) but i can make sure that nobody will return it since it was created by my friend and im not scamming anybody
Old 02/18/2015, 19:45   #2

push,accepting keys,asiimov or 20€ psc/pp now
Old 03/15/2015, 23:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 180/0/0
I will give you a Ak-47 Redline Ft for this Acc.
Old 03/16/2015, 00:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Phasta™ View Post
I will give you a Ak-47 Redline Ft for this Acc.
thats like 6€

Tags
asiimov csgo trade, cs go keys, lol acc