Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Skins 80% market price[S] Skrill/Psc

Discussion on [B]Skins 80% market price[S] Skrill/Psc within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]Skins 80% market price[S] Skrill/Psc

What I currently have on stock is:
AK-47 Vulcan FT
AWP Asiimov BS,WW
M4A1-S Cyrex MW
M4A4 Asiimov FT
Im looking for skrill or paysafecard
Im going first only with really trusted users, otherwhise you go first.
Feel free to add me in skype wish7boy to discuss
Old 01/14/2015, 17:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Already got scammed with 1 vulcan..
Edit:I got scammed twice now
first time vulcan, now awp asiimov ww
Scammers you are such an idiots...
Will go first only with people with atleast 50 + TBM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying all EU/US WoW gold on MARKET LEADER price. Skrill/Paypal. Instant PAYMENT
05/09/2021 - World of Warcraft Trading - 127 Replies
Skype: Themmovendor Discord: Themmovendor#3776 (with capital T ) Discord ID: 516196231769489409 https://i.imgur.com/cEq8ejf.jpghttp://i.epvpimg.c om/a1Ifg.png
[Buying] Runescape 07 Gold Buying! Best price on the Market!Payment Method: PP/MB(skrill)
11/21/2014 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Buying Runescape 07 Gold! We offer the best prices on the market! ADD me on Skype: rsgold.rocks BUYING PRICE
[Buying] CS:GO Skins for 50% of market price
09/27/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm buying all valuable skins (20€+) for 50% of the price on the market. I can pay with paypal/skrill. PM me if you are interested in selling some skins for that price.
[Buying] All your WoW EU/US Golds- Best Price on Market-Paypal/Skrill Instant Payment- No-Fee
09/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Epvp Community! About Myself : I have played World Of Warcraft for 6 years with Rank1 pvp title, several gladiators and several content clears as Europe top20. About 2 years i am buying/selling in-game currencies, doing powerlevelling services. Did so many successful trades and never had a problem with my costumers. My Reputation is good in other platforms with "C0ldG" nickname. I am not going to give links here due to rules but you can always check over internet. ...